College Dropout is by far the best Kanye album

College Dropout and Late Registration are like 1A and 1B to me.
I give CD the edge because of the raw soul samples
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I thought this was common knowledge but leave it up to NT to skew even this
laugh.gif

College Dropout > Graduation > Late Registration (this lp depresses me
smh.gif
)

I agree.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Late Registration (this lp depresses me
smh.gif
)
You're out your gorde.

And anyone who believes Graduation to be his best work is on that substance. DF!!!

laugh.gif
that was funny...
but i do consider college drop out a classic being it was his first album with a awesome line up of features and production out of this world.what morecan say...dont get me wrong tho i love all 3 of them,he just cold

College dropout is so inspirational,

"Told em i finished school and i started my own business, they say Oh you graduated, NO i decided i was finished..."

I can listen to that whole album in one sitting.

personally, i got LR > Graduation > TCD

TCD used to be my joint. bumped it every day for months straight. but lately, it seems like it's dulled out to me.

where as late registration is full of joint's that i can relate my life to right now.

and obviously, i'm hot on Graduation right now because of the whole tour.

I fail to see how this CD is better than 'Late Registration'. That LP was on another level..truly an amazing piece of work. Not saying 'CollegeDropout' isn't because I still say its one of the best albums I heard in the past few years, but Late Registration is def ahead of it.'Graduation' was really good but coming from Kanye, I accept it to be excellent and nothing less. That's ranking him kind of high, but I standbehind it.

CD and LR are neck-and-neck for me. Both are incredibly soulful.
Graduation is the "worst" of three, however.

Wow at you dudes talking about Graduation is the worst.

Graduation > College Dropout > Late Registration

Graduation is on a different level musically thus making it more enjoyable.

The beats on CD are good, but they can't touch the depth and detail on the songs on Graduation.

It's hard to compare anyways because CD and Graduation are different. Graduation is more of the real Kanye, and CD is more of the up and coming, I gottamake my mark Kanye.

Yall are crazy. Kanye wasn't even truly talking about anything lyrically on The Graduation, and I love that CD. It's a great album, but it doesn'teven compare to the first two.

Like dude said before me, College Dropout and Late Registration were like 1A and 1B for me. In fact, sometimes, depending on the day and my mood, I feel likeLate Registration is better than College Dropout just because of it's sonic brilliance. Listen to that album again front to back in a sick $!* system... Idare you to. 100% brilliance.

Graduation wasn't even the best album of 2007, let ALONE the best album of Kanye's career.

I have no idea how some of yall can put Graduation over College Dropout or Late Registration

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

College Dropout>Graduation>Late Registration

somebody who understands
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

College D. was "
eek.gif
"

Spaceship (
pimp.gif
)

Two Words (Everybody went in, But Kanye & Free didn't come out
eek.gif
eek.gif
)

Never Let me down (love this track
eek.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif
)

All Falls Down (Before Media killed it
smh.gif
) (
pimp.gif
)

Get Em' High (my N' Common
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)

Breathe In Breathe Out (
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
)

I seriously think Late Registration wouldn't touch College Dropout on any day. On Every track of College D; every guess artist murked their respectabletrack, the beats were
eek.gif
, and the whole album seemed "completed"in a sence. Late registration seemed to lack the hunger, intensity, or the spirit Ye' had on the First LP

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

Like dude said before me, College Dropout and Late Registration were like 1A and 1B for me. In fact, sometimes, depending on the day and my mood, I feel like Late Registration is better than College Dropout just because of it's sonic brilliance.

THIS is how i feel exactly i cant tell you right now that CD was my favorite or "the best" right now because i'm not feeling it right nowsorry LR and GRAD is what's going on right now, so as of today it's going to have to be for me

LR>GRAD>CD as of today for me i repeat

and for those people that think GRAD was the "worst" how please discuss it is some damn quality music i'm sorry

I must be in the minority here. I didn't really like Late Registration. It's the only Ye album I downloaded and didn't buy the actual disk. CollegeDropout is the best work he's done

To me, Late Registration is so streamlined and orchestral to me. The album just...flows perfectly.

Not to take away from College Dropout, cuz I can see how one could appreciate the rawness and newness of Kanye on his first effort.

Graduation was wack to me, though. And I was looking forward to it like crazy, it got mega-hyped to me.

Back
Top Bottom