college heads

Is it better to go to community college and take your basics or tough it out at a university?

Originally Posted by htwn hitman

Is it better to go to community college and take your basics or tough it out at a university?

There's nothing tough about basics, the university experience is 20x better than essentially taking a 5th year of HS w/ half the people you graduated with.

tough it out, i dont know why community college would be an option if u can go to a regular university no problem

key words being no problem in my statement. I dont want u dudes in cc's to get butthurt

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

There's nothing tough about basics, the university experience is 20x better than essentially taking a 5th year of HS w/ half the people you graduated with.
QFT

University no doubt. By Junior year, everyone has their friends. You'll wanna meet dudes Freshman year. Way more Fun anyway.

IMO, one should consider C.Colleges only when finances play a pivotal role in your ability to get educated.

If you have the guap--I don't see why you wouldn't go straight to a University.

Its cheaper if you go to a cc. Thats the only pro I see. Youll be missing out on that college experience though.

Sounds like that is a good plan. Like someone said earlier, if money isn't an issue, university is the way to go.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

IMO, one should consider C.Colleges only when finances play a pivotal role in your ability to get educated.

If you have the guap--I don't see why you wouldn't go straight to a University.

exactly. tough it out. freshman year is supposed to be the best.....

frown.gif
i wish i could have been able to go away for school

in all honesty... it depends on your financial situation.

College tuition has increased a butt load. The college experience is nice, but in the end you are there to get your degree.

University all the way....

To me it's like asking, should I finish high school or just get a G.E.D.?

I understand it from a financial perspective, and all that matters in the end is the diploma, but the college experience is a big part of your life.

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

Just out of curiosity, what university are you considering attending?

utsa then finishing at ut for better credibility

Are you from San Antonio? I'm at PAC right now and I'm transferring to UTSA. If I had money I would have never attended PAC but my financialsituation isn't to good so I'm starting there first but I recommend starting at UTSA for your Basics.

I'm a Freshman at the local CC. Only because, like previously stated, financial problems. But I should be invading the campus of a Maryland university inthe fall
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

answers are all ready out there OP.

wink.gif
good luck!
thanks man

Are you from San Antonio? I'm at PAC right now and I'm transferring to UTSA. If I had money I would have never attended PAC but my financialsituation isn't to good so I'm starting there first but I recommend starting at UTSA for your Basics. <<<< naw houston man maybe ill seeyou up there tho nomo

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

depends what you wanna do really
im not sure thats why i was askinh moneys not a big problem i just dont want to waste it but like they say cc is kinda like hs no offense too anycc people

Back
Top Bottom