College Offical GAME SHORTS post... all the Game short collectors PLEASE POST AND LOOK!!!

08 Redeem Team Navy shorts. Size 3X. Rubberized no-slide waistband. Team-issued, the real deal!

f262542ec0ddf9425d84d778f58938fb86406a7.jpg
a6325fbe18d7b96453443453384ba6ee926c9b9.jpg

Wow, it has been a ghost town in here. Come on guys, lets keep this going, shouldn't be hard with Late Night this Friday night.

Here are a few new pick ups.

09-10 Florida

08-09 Georgia

02-03 (I think) Penn State

Older Alabama

Oh, and an update on the uniform change discussion that began a little while back... Wake Forest is keeping the same style uniform, however now with SOD concepts. They look sick in person. Hopefully a few photos coming soon when they become  part of my own collection.

As probably realized by now, NCAA has add a logo to shorts and jersey to symbolize "approved" uniforms, which coincidentally allows manufacturers to display logos on jerseys now! I'm sure Nike and other will make use of this! Just an FYI!

Oh, and an update on the uniform change discussion that began a little while back... Wake Forest is keeping the same style uniform, however now with SOD concepts. They look sick in person. Hopefully a few photos coming soon when they become  part of my own collection.

As probably realized by now, NCAA has add a logo to shorts and jersey to symbolize "approved" uniforms, which coincidentally allows manufacturers to display logos on jerseys now! I'm sure Nike and other will make use of this! Just an FYI!

Man everyone is coming up with the UCONN's. They are very nice! I got navy in last nigth and another white pair is on the way. Still need the grey's though.

Here are my recent additions.

Navy UCONN's

More white UCONN's, plus the navy. These are amazing shorts.

White Tennessee 08-09

UCONN's are looking good. Got my grey pair, finally. I guess I don't need to post a pic of them.

Still waiting on a refund from abumike23 from the grey UCONN's I tried to purchase from him...it's been 7 months and he still has not refunded me; not happy at all.

Going to take a bit of a gamble with my UConn grays and bring them to a sports embroidery place and have them put on the Big East logo like the shorts all the way to the left in jordanballa's pic.  My old UConn authentics have the BE logo, these SODs just look naked without it.  Hopefully this spot doesn't royally eff up the shorts.  
eyes.gif

Definitely going to need to see some photos once you get the BE logo embroidered. Good luck with that! I agree that the shorts look better, more official with the logo, but most of the pairs that I have found w/ the logo are small. These new pairs that have been showing up are much larger, definitely last year's sizing!

Back
Top Bottom