College Offical GAME SHORTS post... all the Game short collectors PLEASE POST AND LOOK!!!

2011-2012 Minnesota home 42 +2

2011-2012 DePaul road 3XL +2

If I wear a 2xl in the older Nike shorts (not the new ones with the crazy length) and a Xl in the recent shorts what size shorts would I need to order.
Thats a good question, can you give me pics of your shorts that youre refering to give you an accurate answer. But to give you info in the meantime, it all depends on the style and school the shorts come from. It seems like the more popular the school, the longer they are going to be. Generally. But the new hyperelite style shorts are on the shorter side relative to the older S.O.D. style.

I'm looking for a pair of game worn home IU shorts, in a big size. If anyone knows where I could find a pair please let me know

^nice pickup.

I have been looking for Oregon shorts with the fighting duck logo on them for awhile. If anyone got any info let me know.thanks

My recent pick ups.

Nike Baylor Bears Think Pink Breast Cancer Game Shorts Size 34

Nike Duke Blue Devils Game Shorts Away Size 40

Please take a look at my other game gear I posted on here.  I use this screenname now and my other screenname was choeballin23.

I am mostly looking for Hawaii and Gonzaga game shorts or jerseys.  If you are interested in trading or buying any of my game gear, please message me at choeballin23 at gmail dot com.

This thread kind of inspired me too start collecting. I'm an avid basketball shorts wearing fan myself but not really team ones. Where do you fellas grab your shorts from?

^ Eastbay, eBay, connections.

Had these for a while. Official lebron camp shorts, passed down to me by someone who attended it a couple summers back.

I am new to this post and wanted to know if anyone had any Oregon Ducks game worn shorts for sale Size 36-42 any year. Willing to buy today or trade I have al lot of game worn College shorts. I will be happy to send you my list and pictures.

Thanks,

Steelnation9

I am new to this post and wanted to know if anyone had any Oregon Ducks game worn shorts for sale Size 36-42 any year. Willing to buy today or trade I have al lot of game worn College shorts. I will be happy to send you my list and pictures.

Thanks,

Steelnation9

Thanks,

Steelnation9

My Latest Pick Ups

San Diego State Nike Size XL

Washington State Cougars Nike Size 42

Santa Clara Broncos Adidas Size 42

Looking for oregon fighting ducks shorts. Does anyone know where I can get a pair of these awesome shorts? Willing to buy or trade. Also if anyone has an other oregon ducks shorts they are willing to sell or trade I''am game for that. Please let me know

Im looking for another pair of this style Virginia Tech shorts. 3XL, in any of the 3 colors: white (pictured), maroon or orange. These used to be somewhat easy to find, so if anyone has a pair they want to get rid of please let me know. I can do cash or trade.

Had had these for a bit but just getting around to posting:
2009-10 Alabama - road red Nike 40+4 #32 JaMychal Green

2008-09 Kansas State - road purple Nike 42 +2

Back
Top Bottom