College Offical GAME SHORTS post... all the Game short collectors PLEASE POST AND LOOK!!!

Wow those are awesome!

And props to dude with all of the Wake shorts. That is crazy.

I wish I knew the people you guys do. I am absolutely in love with all of these shorts. I mean I'm pretty sure I cannot get the shorts from the school I goto. Even though those would be my grail of all basketball shorts.

Originally Posted by abunike23

Copped from Russel huh. He is a scammer. He stole nine hundred from my boy
Come on abunike..Russel isn't that bad of a dude..I've dealt with him outside of ebay and he's been pretty honest and upfront withme..plus you can't deny the fact that his shorts are 100% legit..

His shorts are not 100% legit. I promise you that. Custom ordered game shorts brand new. He does not run a damn team. Something funny is going on there... andif youll let me take 900 bucks from you and still say im an alright dude your a crackhead

Abunike, you get all those UConn shorts for free or do you pay your 'connection'?

i pay... and hes the sweetest DUDE on earth and HOOKS me up real nice... He is the HOOOOK UPPPPP

Originally Posted by bballgeniusyml

The Same Nike versions with number size of those Arizona Shorts used to sell for min of 250

when he first listed the shorts he had them starting at $200..he lowered the price to $169 and they still didn't move so then he started thebid at .99 and to be honest..anyone who pays over 150 for a pair of shorts as common as Arizona is crazy!! The only person I know that's selling a pair ofzona game shorts for over $200 is a dude name Ken out of Kentucky..he has them listed at $225 and those shorts haven't sold in over a year..

Originally Posted by prayformojo

abunike23 wrote:
WOW - those might be the nicest shorts I've ever seen!!! WOW! Beautiful!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've seen a lot of those Arizona's on eBay recently and have been tempted, but those prices just seem too high to me.

Either way those are nice prayformojo!

His shorts are not 100% legit. I promise you that. Custom ordered game shorts brand new. He does not run a damn team. Something funny is going on there... and if youll let me take 900 bucks from you and still say im an alright dude your a crackhead
Man please..I just spoke to him a couple days ago and asked him (just to see what he was going to say) if he could get anything other then arizonaand he told me NO!! So like I said..I couldn't care less if he took 900, 9000 or 90,000 from your boy..the dude has always been 100% straight up honest andupfront with me..as far as his shorts not being legit I'll just say this..My Cavalier game shorts have the same exact tag..2XL+4 L.I. I got those from adude who deals directly with the team and I know those are 200% legit..so like I said before..Russel's shorts are not fakes..and the only reason why yoursaying his stuff is fake is because he took some bread from your boy..I bet if your boy got those MD shorts from Russ he would've been one of your topconnects..lol..lol..One more thing..explain to me how everyone who's purchased shorts from Russel through ebay and outside of ebay said his shorts were100% legit? explain to me why there isn't a single person saying his stuff is fake other then you??

I have never bought from this guy (with the Arizona's) before, but I have always wondered about how legit his stuff was ever since those Arizona'sstarted popping up all over EBay. I know someone at the school, & they have never had game shorts from Nike in this style that were not number sized. Andfollowing the trail of posts where someone said they have Cavaliers pro cuts that are not number sized. Did you get these from that same dude? Just curious.

Oh no..I got my cavs from a totally different person that deals with UVA and all his items are straight from the team..I have a pair of VirginiaTechs game shorts from the current season that has a gray tag with the number size on it and + length..which is totally different fom any other pairs of gameshorts I have..I have game worn shorts that have the black tags that are 2XL and 3XL..all I'm saying is just because tags are different doesn't makethe shorts any less authentic then next pair..

My bad, I thought you meant Cleveland Cavaliers in a 2XL. Didn't realize you were referring to UVA.

no one cares. I could care less. Anyway got to Hoop with the MVP of the #1 team in the COUNTRY. Sam Young... The guy is NBA material no question

lol..you don't care about what I said but do you really think anyone cares you got to wipe some sweat off of Sam Young..Listen Adam..every single player onyour beloved pitt team will be doing the samething I'm doing when their career at pitt is done..WATCHING THE NBA FROM HOME!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..Matter offact..I'll put up a pair of shorts on the Louisville-Pitt game..enjoy your bogus #1 ranking while it last..cause after this week you can kiss it goodbye..hahahahahahahahahaha

After reading all that, all I can say is that Game shorts aren't really Game shorts if they were custom made thru regular authentics...

i pay... and hes the sweetest DUDE on earth and HOOKS me up real nice... He is the HOOOOK UPPPPP
Well then tell him to hook you up w. another pair of alternate grays and I'll pay you, lol.

fersnash
wrote:

prayformojo wrote:
Michigan started wearing NIke uniforms the year after Webber left, Roses' junior year.
However Webber did wear Nike Michigan shorts in a Nike AD.
Interesting. I will have to correct my post to reflect Fab Four Game Worn. Player #32 (not sure now who it was since I always thought it was James Voskuil sand he graduated in 93) & #24 (Jimmy King). Plus CWebb never played at Michigan according to official records.

So this whole discussion prompted me to do some research on the history of Michigan basketball shorts. Here is the most complete Michigan game worn shortvisual timeline that I could come with:

... 86/87, 87/88, 88/89: Russell Athletic (Following is a pic from eBay of a Nike retro version) - last yr. they were worn was Nat'l Title Season

90/91 (shorter/less baggy shorts), 91/92, 92/93: Russell Athletic (like the Nike ones right below but minus the swoosh and the Block "M" onthe side were higher up from the bottom hem)
Saw an auction for the Blue version last yr but never saved the pics unfortunatley.

93/94, 94/95:

95/96, 96/97, 97/98:

98/99 - The shorts this year were a even darker shade of Maize and more dazzle(ly) material than the 97/98 pictured above (they also changed the jersey stylethat year)
Never seen these other than on old player pics of Louis Bullock & Robbie Reid.

99/00, 00/01, 01/02 (the program death/Ellerbe Years) - not my pic

02/03, 03/04, 04/05, 05/06, 06/07, 07/08 (Amaker Years) - not my pic, I have the blue and white versions but wanted to use the maizeto stay common:

08/09 - Adidas

I was able to trace the first Nike maize version listed above to Jerod Ward, the top recruit in the country in 1994. He was part of the 2nd Fab Five but blewout his knee and never really reached his lofty potential. I had previously thought they belonged to James Voskuil #32 who's career stretched from theNat'l Title team to Webber's last year. However ehhh & prayformojo both correctly pointed out that the swoosh didn't appear on unis until the93/94 season (Fab Five minus CWebb). By this year Voskuil had graduated and moved on to playing overseas.

It would be interesting if other people did a visual timeline of other programs who changed unis frequently like GTown, Cuse, Cincy, Kentucky, UCONN or Kansas.Not sure Duke, UNC, Zona, Maryland, Gonzaga or UCLA would be that interesting since they haven't changed that often in the last 15 yrs.

Back
Top Bottom