College Rappers like Chiddy Bang, Mac Miller, etc?

Gave Chiddy Bang a listen due to this thread. !!*$ is horrible.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bns1201

bad rabbits

Didnt you make a thread on them a while back? I'm pretty sure it was you. Thanks for that, they're one of my favorite new bands
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by bns1201

bad rabbits

Didnt you make a thread on them a while back? I'm pretty sure it was you. Thanks for that, they're one of my favorite new bands
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I hate these type of rappers. Has nothing to do with this thread but I dgaf
QFT
Give me some street !%*!... I'm not tryna hear anyone talk about the price of text books.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I hate these type of rappers. Has nothing to do with this thread but I dgaf
QFT
Give me some street !%*!... I'm not tryna hear anyone talk about the price of text books.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

can't stand Mac Miller
I really want you to make a post and break down your hatred for him. Just like my hatred for Fabolous
laugh.gif

You want a college themed mixtape but not a college rapper. Do this...

Go to www.TheBoyIllinois.com and download "After School Program". If your a college student that would be the soundtrack of your student life. You wont be dissapointed.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

can't stand Mac Miller
I really want you to make a post and break down your hatred for him. Just like my hatred for Fabolous
laugh.gif

You want a college themed mixtape but not a college rapper. Do this...

Go to www.TheBoyIllinois.com and download "After School Program". If your a college student that would be the soundtrack of your student life. You wont be dissapointed.

College Garbage Rappers like Chiddy Bang, Mac Miller, etc?

*fixed

forreal though just because you are in college doesn't mean you have to listen to the trash all the kids in your hall like.

College Garbage Rappers like Chiddy Bang, Mac Miller, etc?

*fixed

forreal though just because you are in college doesn't mean you have to listen to the trash all the kids in your hall like.

Back
Top Bottom