College Roommates Stories, Rules, and More vol. I Have an Asian Roommate

SoleAsian wrote:

And OP, how are the parties at buffalo? I might apply there but Stony brook is way closer and i know more ppl at stony

Where you finishen HS?

Attending Suffolk CC FTL
tired.gif

SoleAsian wrote:

And OP, how are the parties at buffalo? I might apply there but Stony brook is way closer and i know more ppl at stony

Where you finishen HS?

Attending Suffolk CC FTL
tired.gif

SoleAsian wrote:

Where you finishen HS?

Attending Suffolk CC FTL
tired.gif

My freshman year I got off lucky with my g SweetTooth17 (NTer) from the Tri state area like I am..

Me, him, and the rest of my 2nd floor floormates was smashing different shorties that lived on the same floor of another dorm
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll never forget Carver Hall.

My freshman year I got off lucky with my g SweetTooth17 (NTer) from the Tri state area like I am..

Me, him, and the rest of my 2nd floor floormates was smashing different shorties that lived on the same floor of another dorm
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll never forget Carver Hall.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Senior year at St Johns...bitter sweet feeling, kind of wish I was a freshman again new to the university.

I'm a freshman at St.John's
happy.gif

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Senior year at St Johns...bitter sweet feeling, kind of wish I was a freshman again new to the university.

I'm a freshman at St.John's
happy.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Almost went to St. John's. Couldn't pull the trigger tho, ended up going to UofArizona.

How are you liking it?  I know people that go there and they say that the police are even thirstier than here at ASU.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Almost went to St. John's. Couldn't pull the trigger tho, ended up going to UofArizona.

How are you liking it?  I know people that go there and they say that the police are even thirstier than here at ASU.

I stayed in a sorority house during freshman yr. My roommate was cool, but the some of the girls had some issues.
I wasn't ready to share things with 49 other girls.
My current situation in an apartment off campus with friends I know and love is much better.
My only problem is that my roommates can't cook worth a crap.

I stayed in a sorority house during freshman yr. My roommate was cool, but the some of the girls had some issues.
I wasn't ready to share things with 49 other girls.
My current situation in an apartment off campus with friends I know and love is much better.
My only problem is that my roommates can't cook worth a crap.

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

So far, I went to two clubs, subzero and Mojo’s… subzero isdowntown and mojo is on main St. near the south campus. Maybe it is the time Iwent to them but I did not like them. They were filled with more guys thangirls. Couples and girls only dancing with girls. Subzero had a few 30+ creepsscaring girls away and a few old females who were grinding on these stripperpoles.
 I am going to check these places again in the future to seeif it was just those nights. I am also going to check out PURE which is downtown.
-I go to UB too my 2nd year there. I think you went on a bad night, but i usually have a good time at Mojos and Northside (right next door to Mojos).
-Subzero i didnt like at all and can pretty much relate to your time there. Got an invite to a party there first week of this upcoming semester from some bros but probably wont go just cuz i hate that place. From my experience Pure is pretty good and so much better and the girls there are 
devil.gif
-I'd definitly attend Mojos/Northside more if I were you though, just dont get there too late if you wanna leave with a girl or too early when its dead (12-1am after a house/dorm party is ideal timing IMO). Sometimes if i have 20+ to spend i'll attend both on 1 night depending which is more packed with the better looking girls. But after the first month(s) of each semester those places usually die down. I never had an issue with lack of girls there though.
-Bartenders at mojos and northside will let you buy drinks even if you're underage. Just dont get caught with the drink in your hand but the bouncers.

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

So far, I went to two clubs, subzero and Mojo’s… subzero isdowntown and mojo is on main St. near the south campus. Maybe it is the time Iwent to them but I did not like them. They were filled with more guys thangirls. Couples and girls only dancing with girls. Subzero had a few 30+ creepsscaring girls away and a few old females who were grinding on these stripperpoles.
 I am going to check these places again in the future to seeif it was just those nights. I am also going to check out PURE which is downtown.
-I go to UB too my 2nd year there. I think you went on a bad night, but i usually have a good time at Mojos and Northside (right next door to Mojos).
-Subzero i didnt like at all and can pretty much relate to your time there. Got an invite to a party there first week of this upcoming semester from some bros but probably wont go just cuz i hate that place. From my experience Pure is pretty good and so much better and the girls there are 
devil.gif
-I'd definitly attend Mojos/Northside more if I were you though, just dont get there too late if you wanna leave with a girl or too early when its dead (12-1am after a house/dorm party is ideal timing IMO). Sometimes if i have 20+ to spend i'll attend both on 1 night depending which is more packed with the better looking girls. But after the first month(s) of each semester those places usually die down. I never had an issue with lack of girls there though.
-Bartenders at mojos and northside will let you buy drinks even if you're underage. Just dont get caught with the drink in your hand but the bouncers.

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

What exactly is a ra?

I can't wait for college.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A RA = Resident assistant and they set things up like floor events(so you can meet your floormates), they set up floor  rules , they suppose to be an information desk.

Some are cool people and other are top flight security of the world and well be a pain in your #$#.

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

What exactly is a ra?

I can't wait for college.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A RA = Resident assistant and they set things up like floor events(so you can meet your floormates), they set up floor  rules , they suppose to be an information desk.

Some are cool people and other are top flight security of the world and well be a pain in your #$#.

not only did i smash with my roomates in the room, i used to smash with ole boy on the top bunk.

so?

not only did i smash with my roomates in the room, i used to smash with ole boy on the top bunk.

so?

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

I had a roommate who almost never showered. She would go to class, go chill with her friends, come back, get in her bed, and wake up and do it all over again. She used to try to cover up the horrible scent with bottles and bottles of Bath and Body Works products and to this day, I cannot walk by a BBW store without wanting to vomit. It was just nasty. When she did shower, there would be a ring of dirt around the tub. Ugh. After that, I opted for a single.

How can you not shower regularly as a woman? I seriously felt like asking her that. I never let my friends come in to the room because the one time I let them come in, they had to leave because of the scent. I even got my RA involved, bought Febreze and Glade in bulk, prayed, stayed at my bf's or my parents a lot of nights, and nothing changed. I don't even think it was cultural, I think she was just gross and lazy.
Usually a cultural difference. If you know what I mean with that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

I had a roommate who almost never showered. She would go to class, go chill with her friends, come back, get in her bed, and wake up and do it all over again. She used to try to cover up the horrible scent with bottles and bottles of Bath and Body Works products and to this day, I cannot walk by a BBW store without wanting to vomit. It was just nasty. When she did shower, there would be a ring of dirt around the tub. Ugh. After that, I opted for a single.

How can you not shower regularly as a woman? I seriously felt like asking her that. I never let my friends come in to the room because the one time I let them come in, they had to leave because of the scent. I even got my RA involved, bought Febreze and Glade in bulk, prayed, stayed at my bf's or my parents a lot of nights, and nothing changed. I don't even think it was cultural, I think she was just gross and lazy.
Usually a cultural difference. If you know what I mean with that.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom