College vol. rep yours

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Shaky3

^ryair max, do you stay at the Foggy Bottom campus or the Mount Vernon campus?

I checked the school out yesterday. It's pretty cool since the Foggy Bottom campus is in the middle of DC.

How's the party scene....

I'm not white btw, so should that be a problem? lol
The Mt. Vernon campus
sick.gif
is the most god awful place youcould end if you get stuck there. Its far away, isolated, and pretty much everything there is second rate (gym, food options, classrooms, livingaccommodations). It has some of the more annoying, in your face residents (mainly the Women's Leadership Program). The only good thing is that it is aquiet place to study for finals. I have a night class there and during rush hour its like a 20 minute drive by shuttle. Its a close walk to the main strip ofGeogetown (around Wisconsin and M Streets) but so is the FB campus.

The party scene at GW is not bad especially if you are a freshman living in Thurston (redic amount of rich freshman girls from NE or NY tri-state areas whooften wear little clothes when going out) with 1600 freshman living in close quads something is always going down. The DC party scene is pretty good but if youdon't have a REALLY legit ID, you can't get into any of the good clubs/bars on the 21+ nights which are usually the best. The 18 + nights of the clubsaren't bad but I stay away on those nights since I am of age.
laugh.gif

I am white so I couldn't really speak on the whole non-white thing for you and the school is really white so I assume its has to be some sort of experiencebeing in the minority but there are large populations of Desi, Persian/Arab, and Asian populations with really active clubs for different races/ethnicities sothere are options. The thing about GW is that you don't just get to experience GW but all of DC and the surrounding areas so you could end up at AU,Georgetown, UMD, Howard, or any place around DC on any given situation and meet lots of different people. Most of the people are from diverse places so nobodyreally cares what race anyone else is but a good amount of the minorities will stick with what they are most familiar with.

Indiana University(Bloomington)

and boooo to all you NT'ers at VCU or any other VA college. damn i miss home.

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

Originally Posted by Shaky3

^ryair max, do you stay at the Foggy Bottom campus or the Mount Vernon campus?

I checked the school out yesterday. It's pretty cool since the Foggy Bottom campus is in the middle of DC.

How's the party scene....

I'm not white btw, so should that be a problem? lol
The Mt. Vernon campus
sick.gif
is the most god awful place you could end if you get stuck there. Its far away, isolated, and pretty much everything there is second rate (gym, food options, classrooms, living accommodations). It has some of the more annoying, in your face residents (mainly the Women's Leadership Program). The only good thing is that it is a quiet place to study for finals. I have a night class there and during rush hour its like a 20 minute drive by shuttle. Its a close walk to the main strip of Geogetown (around Wisconsin and M Streets) but so is the FB campus.

The party scene at GW is not bad especially if you are a freshman living in Thurston (redic amount of rich freshman girls from NE or NY tri-state areas who often wear little clothes when going out) with 1600 freshman living in close quads something is always going down. The DC party scene is pretty good but if you don't have a REALLY legit ID, you can't get into any of the good clubs/bars on the 21+ nights which are usually the best. The 18 + nights of the clubs aren't bad but I stay away on those nights since I am of age.
laugh.gif

I am white so I couldn't really speak on the whole non-white thing for you and the school is really white so I assume its has to be some sort of experience being in the minority but there are large populations of Desi, Persian/Arab, and Asian populations with really active clubs for different races/ethnicities so there are options. The thing about GW is that you don't just get to experience GW but all of DC and the surrounding areas so you could end up at AU, Georgetown, UMD, Howard, or any place around DC on any given situation and meet lots of different people. Most of the people are from diverse places so nobody really cares what race anyone else is but a good amount of the minorities will stick with what they are most familiar with.

used to be at gwu then transferred to usc.

co-sign on not staying up at mt. vernon. place is dead.

when looking into sophomore housing, try getting into building jj. it's like an old apartment building, and it has absolutely huge rooms (we used to playsoccer in the hallway inside our suite)

Originally Posted by jermz101

Thefuture2236-oh foreal? Are you at Kent often?

Yea man....My family lives in Twinsburg. I havent been home since spring break 4 weeks ago. When I came home for SB i was at the Kent bars and just chillinwith my lady for the week. Im thinkin of comming home for the summer if i dont get this internship at Chase down here in Charleston WV
Holla at me fam

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

^ BOOOOOOOO

VCU VIRGINIA UNION ALL DAY!!!!!!

to lazy to post a pic...
*fixed
laugh.gif
just playin VCU is cool ... a lot of my friends went there

Union boys stayed on campus my freshman year...always endin parties with fights...i can't front tho...all the joints are at Union...
tired.gif

VCU women =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Union women =
alien.gif

Aww man, we used to STAY on Union's campus my freshman year....goodtimes.
I go to VCU btw.

BUT

I just got accepted into HU for grad School, so that's who I am reppin now.
smile.gif

HowardUniversityLogo2_001.jpg

dang, i live in canada....
your 'college culture' is way better than ours....

Originally Posted by vasweetz

^ BOOOOOOOO

to lazy to post a pic...
*fixed
laugh.gif

Union boys stayed on campus my freshman year...always endin parties with fights...i can't front tho...all the joints are at Union...
tired.gif

VCU women =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Union women =
alien.gif

I go to VCU btw.

BUT

smile.gif

laugh.gif
there was always VCU girls runnin around our campus, andwhenever there wasn't, we went to find em

When we finally got facebook
eek.gif
the number of ya'll on our jointskyrocketed...

Originally Posted by vasweetz

^ BOOOOOOOO

to lazy to post a pic...
*fixed
laugh.gif

tired.gif

VCU women =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Union women =
alien.gif

I go to VCU btw.

BUT

smile.gif

laugh.gif
there was always VCU girls runnin around our campus, and whenever there wasn't, we went to find em

When we finally got facebook
eek.gif
the number of ya'll on our joint skyrocketed...

Yea cause most of the dudes on our campus are wack. I hardly went to any VCU events-but best believe we were at any party yall had
laugh.gif

I haven't been in a while though...but I drive past it all the time and see it still looks the same lol.

Thefuture2236-
laugh.gif
yeah I'm on my sidekick so I can't quote nothing. Yeah I live in Boston I have no idea how to get around Ohio, is Kent in themiddle of no where though? How's the area?

Back
Top Bottom