College....

Real Talk.....who was ready to get out of college freshman year but now when ur a senior u realize how the best part of ur life arguably is about to be over

im a freshman in a university right now and i can't wait to graduate. i know i'll miss college after graduation though. i'm already having the timeof my life besides the overwhelming workload.

i love the college life and all, but i hate the work.

I don't know, but I can't wait til I get these college apps overwith.

Originally Posted by ChiqGa

im a freshman in a university right now and i can't wait to graduate. i know i'll miss college after graduation though. i'm already having the time of my life besides the overwhelming workload.

i love the college life and all, but i hate the work.

laugh.gif
Damn, you already want to graduate. From what I've beenhearing from people who already graduated and work I want to stay as long as I can (earning other degrees).

im a freshman, but i attend a community so i guess my experience is a bit different then others. every1 in a community is just tryin to graduate asap

college over high school easy. The work in college is a little harder but i have a lot more free time.

if u wanna stay...ur ready to leave

makes perfect sense, maybe youre dumb

I hate my college, with that said I want out asap LOL. I am a freshman though and I didnt know what to expect when I came here- needless to say the choice isbad. Maybe my perception will change once i transfer and I might end up liking it BUT to tell you the truth I rather work from early morning to dawn than beingin my collge right now. 18 credits + terrible college/area

The only thing I hate about college is not having a steady paycheck coming in...last year when I worked all year life wassimpler, less stress...all I had to do was get up, go to work, then relax the rest of the day...school + work = constant stress.

I remember when I first got to college as a freshman, I couldn't wait to be done. Now as a junior, I wish it would go slower. The best times of my life areslowly disappearing. I'm not ready to work in the real world yet.

I only want to stay b/c I know when its over i'm going to lose contact w/ alot of friends i've made. Its happening now. Everyone is working and goingto school plus most of us have moved off campus so we're so scattered. Its sad that we're getting older and drifting away.

College has been good for me at Rutgers University I cant wait until the spring semester though when I become a greek then I will truly be getting the most outof college.

Back
Top Bottom