College

I move in 9/14, can't wait. I have only two roommates in a quad, which means there is more room for activities. they're both stoners
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by flores

I move in sunday..plus I just got my refund today 
happy.gif

refund for what ?
Whatever federal aid was left over from tuition and fees is refunded into my debit card.

Word of advice.... 2nd 3rd and 4th year try every single approach you can through the school and private scholarships and public grants etc. to get your school as much paid off as possible.

Because if you rack up a lot of debt once you hit that Senior Year it is going to be a real downer..

As for dorms it is what you make it... If you don't look to have fun.. You won't have any

Originally Posted by TOTH21

sounds awesome so far.....will approaching girls in college be any different then highschool?
yes.. they will be drunk as @*%@

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Find a good girl to settle down with before midterms start
Don't be a slutty little *%%%*
Call mom and dad at least twice a week and update them on how your doing
Attend all office hours.
Only hangout with friends after ALL of your school work is complete and you have studied the material for the upcoming week.
Be respectful to everyone, including the girls with low self esteem and report to the proper authorities if you see one of them being taken advantage of.
Join clubs that interest you and commit to them. No one respects a quitter.
Say no to drugs and avoid failing for peer pressure. Don't want to loose that scholarship.
laugh.gif

Surround yourself with people that are doing what you want to do. It's pretty much exactly what you want it to be. Hang out with people that party every week if you want to party, tag along with clubs if you want to play sports, acitvities, ect.

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by Supremacy

While we're on this subject, anyone got sites to buy books?
My calc book is 200 new and 150 used if i buy from the school and i know i can get it cheaper elsewhere

Did you check amazon?
Amazon,textbooksrus, half.

Back
Top Bottom