Color iPhone 5/ipad mini .. would you?? Anostyle

Did this with my iPhone 4s.

I'd wait till the warranty is out before doing this...

Not my style....

phone customizing this is so wack IMO... its kind of like when people would customize their Nokias with light up batterys and clear housings and all that junk :smh:

I personaly feel like this is targeted more for the younger kids.

Not my style....

phone customizing this is so wack IMO... its kind of like when people would customize their Nokias with light up batterys and clear housings and all that junk :smh:

I personaly feel like this is targeted more for the younger kids.

Because their phone is a different color?

Iono ...

But yeah, $250 is a grip.

Last edited:
saw this on Kim K's instagram didnt you :lol:

its cool but $250+ :x im straight

Wait wait wait... this is $250........ I can do it for $60. PM me yall

saw this on Kim K's instagram didnt you :lol:
its cool but $250+ :x im straight
was searching accessories.. this showed up...

but checked out her ig now u mentioned it.... looks even more fire (not cuz of her lol)

Have fun dropping and cracking your phone due to going caseless in order to show off your $250 paint job.

Last edited:
I had a red iphone 3gs. The color alone helped fetch me a good price when I was selling it on ebay. Colorware also paints electronics such as different types of phones, tvs, mac's etc

sick.gif
 ...no thanks 
mean.gif

have a droid bruh?

i hv a iphone 5 on the way. ordered yesterday.

boo him because the price of this case.

and..

2. SENDING YOUR DEVICE IN
After you've placed your online order, you need to send your device in. You should remove your SIM card, where applicable. Do not include anything else when sending in your device (e.g. no chargers, accessories, or other items).

Last edited:
^any iPhone repair service thru Craigslist can do a housing swap, though I've heard the iPhone 5 isn't as easy to repair due to the unibody case. I swapped the housing on my old iPhone 4 when the screen cracked for $50.

How hard is it to do the housing swap yourself? 

I wanna change my white 4S to black 

Some of the colors are nice, but wouldn't do it for $250.

I don't understand why Apple doesn't just produce various different type of colors for the iphones other than white/black. They used to make the ipods with different colors if I remember. Are they worried about the brand?? I mean Dre Beats come in all types of colors and they are very popular. (Speaking about that, I wonder if Apple kicks themselves for not getting into the premium headphone market, not sure how they would do now, but they probably could of made a grip.)

Back
Top Bottom