Color Quiz...its not long...how in the___did you know that

http://www.colorquiz.com

As seen in tan thanks to Crazy EBW
This quiz some how knows me...and all i did was pick colors. Feel free to post your results if you want, here are mine:

Your Existing Situation

"Looking for a way to overcome his current problems and issues, but finds it difficult to find solutions or choose the best course of action."
Your Stress Sources

"Wants the freedom to follow his own heart, goals, and dreams and to earn the respect as a unique individual. Desires to pursue every possible opportunity without limitations or things standing in his way."
Your Restrained Characteristics

His arrogance causes him to take offense quickly. Only those closest to him know deep down he is sensitive and sentimental.

Current events have him feeling forced to make bargains and put aside his own desires for now. He is able to find satisfaction and happiness through sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective

"Strives for full life which includes activities and experiences, as well as, a close relationship offering sexual and emotional satisfaction."
Your Actual Problem

"Fights resistance or limitations, and insists he is free to develop in his own way. Rewarded by accomplishing things on his own, with little to no help from others."
Your Actual Problem #2

"Enjoys making new plans and goals, but needs to be respected and admired for the things he accomplishes."

Still :lol: at the bolded...sex solves everything :lol:

i guess sex can mean fapping too :frown:

Last edited:
Crazy... I remember taking this test a while back ( posted on nt years ago)
But I got a different result...

Both spot on for what I was/am going through

You forgot to TAN tag the thread.

Your Existing Situation

"Outgoing but unpredictable and unstable. Likes things to go his way, otherwise he becomes agitated, indecisive, and fake in his activities."
Your Stress Sources

"Not a team player and is unwilling to be involved in most activities. In the past he was over involved and now emotionally drained. Due to his fear of over involvement, he now chooses to remain uninvolved with the activities around him. "

Conceited and is easily insulted. Holds back emotionally but is able to find satisfaction through sexual activity.

Conceited and is easily insulted. Holds back emotionally but is able to find satisfaction through sexual activity.

"Emotionally withdrawn, feels forced to make compromises which makes emotional attachments difficult."

Your Desired Objective

"Has a strong desire to contribute and influence others, but it can make him restless. He is driven by his desires and hopes. Enjoys a wide range of activities, but he may spread himself to thin taking on too much."
Your Actual Problem

"Fears he will be held back from achieving things he really wants, leading him to search endlessly for satisfaction and become involved in activities which are pointless."

Pretty much.

before the quiz: 
eyes.gif

after:
eek.gif
eek.gif

embarassed.gif

Thing pretty much got me for the most part.

Your Existing Situation

Desperately needs a close relationship with an affectionate and accepting partner; or some other way to be recognized and known.

Your Stress Sources

"Has high standards and wants to make friends with those who have equally high standards; however, he has been unsuccessful in building these types of relationships. He is feeling under appreciated and his self-esteem is damaged because of it. He is uncomfortable with the situation and wishes to escape, but refuses to make compromises or lower his standards. Puts off resolving his problems because he afraid of the conflicts it may cause. In order to feel secure, he needs to feel appreciated by others so they will do what he asks of them and respect his opinions"

"Although he is able to find contentment through sexual activity, he feels hopeless to change his problems and difficulties and continues to make the best of what he has."

"Seeking to broaden his horizons and believes his hopes and dreams are realistic. Worries he may not be able to do the things he wants and needs to escape to a peaceful, quiet environment in order to restore his confidence."

"Seeking to broaden his horizons and believes his hopes and dreams are realistic. Worries he may not be able to do the things he wants and needs to escape to a peaceful, quiet environment in order to restore his confidence."

Your Desired Objective

"Avoids conflict and disagreements. Prefers a peaceful, calm, and relaxing environment."

Your Actual Problem

Has high standards of himself and feels he cannot reach those standards nor is he able to prove himself to others which is bringing him undo stress and tension. Attempts to escape from his own demands with a defensive attitude where he refuses to show any type of commitment or involvement.

Your Actual Problem #2

His desire to be respected and to stand out from the crowd is not being satisfied and therefore he is feeling anxious. His normal friendly self is being held back and he refuses to become involved or participate with others in normal day to day activities.

Last edited:
http://www.colorquiz.com

As seen in tan thanks to Crazy EBW
This quiz some how knows me...and all i did was pick colors. Feel free to post your results if you want, here are mine:

Your Existing Situation

"Looking for a way to overcome his current problems and issues, but finds it difficult to find solutions or choose the best course of action."
Your Stress Sources

"Wants the freedom to follow his own heart, goals, and dreams and to earn the respect as a unique individual. Desires to pursue every possible opportunity without limitations or things standing in his way."

His arrogance causes him to take offense quickly. Only those closest to him know deep down he is sensitive and sentimental.

Current events have him feeling forced to make bargains and put aside his own desires for now. He is able to find satisfaction and happiness through sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective

"Strives for full life which includes activities and experiences, as well as, a close relationship offering sexual and emotional satisfaction."
Your Actual Problem

"Fights resistance or limitations, and insists he is free to develop in his own way. Rewarded by accomplishing things on his own, with little to no help from others."
Your Actual Problem #2

"Enjoys making new plans and goals, but needs to be respected and admired for the things he accomplishes."

Still :lol: at the bolded...sex solves everything :lol:

i guess sex can mean fapping too :frown:

Repped

"Very emotional and artistic, enjoys being surrounded by beauty and art. Looking for a partner who always has an eye for beauty and who enjoys close, loving relationships."

Your Stress Sources

His current situation is seen as dangerous and threatening to his overall well-being. He is angry that he will have to place his own goals on hold as he tries to find a solution to the problem. He feels overwhelmed and helpless to make changes which leaves him emotionally drained.

"Although he is able to find contentment through sexual activity, he feels hopeless to change his problems and difficulties and continues to make the best of what he has."

Current situations have left him feeling overwhelmed and tormented. Needs to avoid further activity or demands and concentrate on relaxing and becoming emotionally sound.

"Believes his hopes and dreams are realistic, but needs reassurance from others. Has strict standards when looking for a partner and wants guarantees that he will not be disappointed or lose."

"Although he feels isolated and alone, he is afraid of forming deep, meaningful relationships. Is conceited and is easily offended."

Your Desired Objective

"His current situation is viewed as unpleasant and demanding to much out of him. He is stubborn and close-minding, feeling his way is the only correct way."

Your Actual Problem

"Feeling a lack of energy, he does not wish to be involved in further activity or give in to demands. He is feeling powerless causing him stress, agitation, and irritation. He reacts by becoming the victim and feeling as if everyone is out to get him. Demands with annoyance that he needs to get his own way."

Your Actual Problem #2

"Fear of being prevented from achieving the things he wants causes him to take advantage of all types of other experiences, but then denies any of them have value to him. His destructive behavior is his way of escaping and hiding the helplessness he feels."

some of these are spot on as I read and think about it more and more, but most of them are way off. I took this same kind of color test that someone posted on here a while back, and that one was 100% spot on. this one not so much.

Not far off.

Your Existing Situation

"Needs a peaceful and quiet environment. Desires an affectionate and faithful partner who will spoil him and treat him with importance. If he feels mistreated or a lack of attention, he may withdraw."
Your Stress Sources

"Not a team player and is unwilling to be involved in most activities. In the past he was over involved and now emotionally drained. Due to his fear of over involvement, he now chooses to remain uninvolved with the activities around him. "

"Struggles to make his demands clear, but feels ignored. Feels resentful, but acts as if he doesn't care, doing what is necessary to keep peace."

"Insists his hopes and ideas are realistic and achievable, but needs encouragement and support. His self-centeredness can cause him to take things too personally."

Is satisfied and finds contentment through sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective

Is in need of immediate rest and relaxation. Longs for peace and a sense they are understood. Feels he has been treated unfairly which makes him angry. Cannot stand to stay in an environment in which he is treated unfairly and with no consideration for his feelings.
Your Actual Problem

Needs to find a stable and peaceful environment which will free him of the worries that are preventing him from achieving the things he wants.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forer_effect
is the observation that individuals will give high accuracy ratings to descriptions of their personality that supposedly are tailored specifically for them, but are in fact vague and general enough to apply to a wide range of people. This effect can provide a partial explanation for the widespread acceptance of some beliefs and practices, such as religion, astrology, fortune telling, graphology, and some types of personality test.

Your Existing Situation

"Sensitive and compassionate, but still feeling some strain and pressure. Finds he unwinds and relaxes best with the people who are closest to him."

Your Stress Sources

"Unfulfilled hopes have left him feeling uncertain and even a little fearful about the future. Needs to feel secure and avoid further disappointment; fears he will be looked over, lose his position, or lose respect. Has little hope that things will get better in time and his negative attitude leads him to place impossible demands on others or to compromise or bargain."

"Has high emotional expectations and desires to be the center of attention, which makes it difficult to find a satisfying relationship. His reserved, cautious nature makes him emotionally distant. "

Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. He is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity.

"Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. He is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity, as long as there is not a lot of conflict or emotional difficulty."

Current situation is leaving him doubtful and cautions about becoming intimately involved with others.

Your Desired Objective

Is extremely determined to make his presence known as an important part of any team. He is flexible and able to do what is necessary to stand out from the crowd. Is willing to overcome any conflicts and difficulties that may stand in his way.

Your Actual Problem

"Has been disappointed and let down, believes it is pointless to come up with new goals as they will most likely disappoint as well. Needs to be recognized and respected, but is worried about the future. Reacts by avoiding situations where he will be criticizes or others will attempt to influence him. Tries to take charge of the situation by controlling the details and strengthen his position. "

:wow:

Its on point for the most part...crazy

I recall taking this test years ago and I was shocked with the accuracy. For whatever reason I was skeptical that it would be as good this time, i was thinking it was some zodiac type random stuff. Smh boy was i wrong. 99% spot on. Almost as if a brilliant best friend that has known me for years analyzed me.

Last edited:
We need more tests like this. The depression test was too confusing and not as accurate IMO.

I just took it again twice, 1 male and 1 female. They always give a variation of the same thing. Still interesting tho.

Back
Top Bottom