COLORADO NTERS...

Yeah, either way we'll get up this wknd J. If we plan anything in the future count me in for that too.

And for anybody interested, the PR Festival is this Sunday!!!

That's why I was saying do it next month that way everyone could plan for it and make arrangements. Last time we tried last minute no one showed. Also thisweekend I will be in Texas and Arkansas next weekend NYC.

im gonna be heading out to denver next month, and wanted to know if there was any sneaker shops to check out? other than niketown.

thanks in advance.

Damn Hob.... I Don't Talk To You For A Little Bit And You Come Back And Hit Over The Head LIKE THAT
eek.gif
...... Dope Pickups Right There Even Tho I MyselfDon't Think I Could Pull Off The Yeezy's
smh.gif
..... Anyhow, keep me posted on a meetup fella's
nerd.gif
..... I'm not gonna lie, that last 400 gettogether was BASURA..... And not just cuz of the rain!

Sole-Thanks homie for the nice comments. Coming from the king of vintage heat, ill take that one. I am one pair short of having the yezzy trilogy so hopefullyit happens soon. And about a meet up i think we should plan something for next month fellas that would be a good time. Like a friday or saturday. Whateva worksbest for everyone

Head's up to the CO fam, we are going to do a storewide 30 - 50% (in store only) off sale starting TODAY 06/17/2009! We will provide a code to purchaseproducts online soon. . . N/T heard it first. . .

Just a heads up to the NT Fam Finishline in the Aurora Mall has the Jordan 1 pack that drops on the 11th on display.

Thanks for the heads up from the 400 appricate you guys being on NT and updating all of us. I havent been to the 400 in a while i may have to make that tripthis weekend and show some love. Yeah is saw that packed displayed at finishline and wasnt too impressed. My opinion on JB is they need to pull some of the OGheads back to the company, there quality just isnt what it once was. The only good thing is they are stopping this limited label junk and letting peopleactually have a chance to grab somethings.

I feel you J hob on the quality part. I am more of a AF1 guy myself and nike is killing me by releasing all of these simple colorways again like the white /yellow, white/ orange etc. with that horrible leather. I waited on some of those simple classics for years only to get disappointed. I think the nubuck12's that just released should have recall on them those are just garbage quality IMO. They all most look fake if they were not everywhere it would havebeen hard to convince me otherwise. I will get off my soapbox now just had to vent a minute!

My wife and I just got back from the 400 sale, and I was really impressed with the selection. Thanks to Randy and Chris for hooking it up as usual. Aftertalking to you guys about the upcoming season and winter I'm very happy to be a loyal customer
wink.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

is this 400 sale storewide meaning ALL sneakers are at least 30% off or is it only select styles?

It's basically everything in the store except like a handful of shoes (by the way they got new AM's and dunks today), and the In4mation G-shock thatdropped today. Worth checking out.

Can we get a roll call for a meet up on July 11. I vote for ESPN Zone or the Fox and Hound in Lone Tree.

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

I could be @ either location...I would prefer Fox and Hound.

I think the Fox and Hound would be better also. It's a big spot and has plenty of pool tables and good burgers.

Originally Posted by ddw063

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

I could be @ either location...I would prefer Fox and Hound.

I think the Fox and Hound would be better also. It's a big spot and has plenty of pool tables and good burgers.

I am down for anything.

Never been to that spot, but it sounds like it would be a good spot. Wherever we pick i just hope everyone comes out and shows some love. We r CO niketalkers,we need to show a little more love for one another, and the includes myself. Also, I want to shout out all my CO Niketalk fathers out there. Happy father'sday to all of you guys. I see you eddie, keep doin what you do my dude. U too sekim2detcidda, as a future dad. I am glad to see you guys doin the right things.As a man, thats a big thing to me. SO i shout all you guys out.

What's the website? I'm not in CO right now but I'll definintely check out the site.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Never been to that spot, but it sounds like it would be a good spot. Wherever we pick i just hope everyone comes out and shows some love. We r CO niketalkers, we need to show a little more love for one another, and the includes myself. Also, I want to shout out all my CO Niketalk fathers out there. Happy father's day to all of you guys. I see you eddie, keep doin what you do my dude. U too sekim2detcidda, as a future dad. I am glad to see you guys doin the right things. As a man, thats a big thing to me. SO i shout all you guys out.

Appreciate that man. So are we doing this meet up or what? Someone make a decision on date and time.

What's happenin fellas. I ain't been on niketalk in a minute. I used to be on here a lot then I just wasn't feelin it n started goin to%*$++#+#$+@#% mostly. I ain't even know the CO was doin it like this out here. I'm a student up here in greeley at UNC. Just trynna get back in onhere. Will definitely have to check that 400 spot out. Holla at me.

Yo, thanks for the shout out JHob. I love my Full-Time Fatherhood J O B!
happy.gif

And July 11th at Fox & Hound in LoneTree is cool with me. My 31st B-day is Jul 12th so I'll let ya'll buy me some drinks too
wink.gif

Keep me updated!

Alright July 11th at the Fox and Hound sounds good to me. And last night i went to the midnight showing of transformers two, and I must say that movie is offthe hook. They did a real great job to all my transformer purest, they followed the cartoon to a "t".

Back
Top Bottom