COLORADO NTERS...

Heads up...Family Affair is getting the Yeezy 2's. I'm assuming its the DT location.
tumblr_m55grzkHXr1qdk0k2.jpg

Does anyone ever link up in CO from NT? Just curious as this thread always seems dead.

We have before. It was actually a cool little event and got to chop it up with a few of the guys on the board. Just takes a little planning. But CO does have a pretty strong sneaker community!

We have before. It was actually a cool little event and got to chop it up with a few of the guys on the board. Just takes a little planning. But CO does have a pretty strong sneaker community!

That's cool, thanks for the response.

I'm from Omaha but make a few trips out to Denver every year. I was talking to an employee at Foot Action in the Aurora mall a week or so ago and he told me they are building a HOH out at Park Meadows. Anyone heard anything more about that? CO def needs another legit spot after NikeTown closed.

Also what does anyone know about the Athletes Ft on the 16th street mall switchingto Sole St Shoes?
Are they still getting QS and limited release stuff? I was surprised to see the name change when I walked thru.

Whats good CO NTers. Just moved out to Frisco. Wondering where the good spots are down in Denver? Anything could help. As of right now, I know of nothing

I requested to be in the Facebook 'Buying & Selling Kicks Group- Denver' like a month ago and it still hasn't been approved...:smh:

Sneaks is moving. Closer to Golden Triangle. One of my homies did all the graphic work for there old shop so he has told me I need to stop by. Have been there twice. Both times closed, lol.

CityLimitz CL is a cool shop. No Nike account but they are super helpful and they were running a 30% off everything in store including the Kemps. Didn't have my size in the OG's or I would have copped. Owner is a real cool guy. He will take care of you.

Sole St Sneakers on 16th is cool. They get most GR's and they are always running good deals on shoes. Ask for my guy, Jonathan. Good peoples. He will take care of you.

I'm from Omaha but make a few trips out to Denver every year. I was talking to an employee at Foot Action in the Aurora mall a week or so ago and he told me they are building a HOH out at Park Meadows. Anyone heard anything more about that? CO def needs another legit spot after NikeTown closed.

Also what does anyone know about the Athletes Ft on the 16th street mall switchingto Sole St Shoes?
Are they still getting QS and limited release stuff? I was surprised to see the name change when I walked thru.

What's going on everybody. I moved out of CO and left the US back in '08 but I still check up on the regional forums every now and then. Colorado getting a HOH would be huge! I remember most shoe releases being a nightmare with stores in the Springs only getting like 2 pair in each size or something ridiculous. Here in Europe they get everything and it just sits, eventually going on sale but it's much, much more expensive due to the Euro. I'm not really into kicks as much anymore, maybe the occasional pair of Air Max's, just getting older and my priorities are elsewhere. Anyways, it's funny when I tell people abroad where I'm from. Strangely, the only cities they really know of are Aspen and other ski resort areas. A few follow our pro sports and know of Denver but I mostly end telling people "I'm from CO, it's two states away from Cali" lol. Anyhow, hope all is well.

What's going on 303? Looks pretty left alone in here but im in the Lakewood area looking for some other shoe heads, got a ton of stuff in 10-11 I'm willing to trade or even sell, but lookin more for trades. Just saying yo!

Hey whats up fellow Coloradians ??? if thats how you say it!!! I am located in the Springs. Not looking forward to the madness for the 11 lows coming on Saturday.

Also, I am not sure that Colorado should be considered the Southwest but not the midwest either. Weird location haha!!

This thread is dead but I just moved to Denver from the SF Bay Area. Anyone out here going to the art district on Santa Fe for First Friday?

Moving back to CO later this month. Been overseas for 6 years, hear the state's grown a lot. Can't wait to get some real Mexican food.

Back
Top Bottom