COLORADO NTERS...

Well that was one hell of a game. Loudest and craziest I have ever seen the Pepsi Center. Gotta his the sack though, have a final at 8AM tomorrow morning, or Iguess it is this morning at this point. GO NUGS!!

cuban.jpg

Originally Posted by MHT214

[h1]Why do the Denver Nuggets suck so much?[/h1]
On paper they should have been like one of the top 2 in the Wes but AI and Anthony just don't gel. AI should be the offensive focal point of the team but instead they tried to sort of turn him into a traditional point guard and as a result they suck.
  • 1 year ago

insider-topper.jpg

this kids mad we bout to sweep Dallas.

and it's Maldonado.

nowitzki-drunk.jpg

these guys aints seein us, b.

Just since you came in our thread maldonado....
smh.gif
Talking bout a sweep dude you are crazy we are not the trash Hornets this one goes 7 honestly...

You aren't going to walk up in the AAC during a playoff game with your inexperienced team that got out of the 1st round for the first time in 15 yearstalking bout a sweep.

Come on man show some respect.
indifferent.gif

sounds like we got some haters in here. Dallas about to get the BUSINESS from the Nuggets, dirk is soft, dampier is soft, they can't guard the nuggets,they got swept by the nuggets in the regular season, and we're going to whoop that *** in round two, PLEASE BELIEVE IT.

JR Smith will single handedly lose the series/shoot you guys out of this series...

^^ Don't bring up regular season that isn't intelligent if you know anything about the NBA

Again, Baldonado. I didnt start this. And although that might sound childish, it is a good arguement for coming in here and posting some pics. All you had todo is come in our thread ( if that) and show some respect, instead of painting it with some pics of your Nugg's....either way, Good luck to your team, imnot about to talk trash, yall swept the season series, this is the playoffs though....let the best win...

Originally Posted by MHT214

Again, Baldonado.
nba_081015_ap_carmelo.jpg

I didnt start this. And although that might sound childish, it is a good arguement for coming in here and posting some pics. All you had to do is come in our thread ( if that) and show some respect, instead of painting it with some pics of your Nugg's....either way, Good luck to your team, im not about to talk trash, yall swept the season series, this is the playoffs though....let the best win...
DM_092703_NBA_NUGGETS_MAVERICKS_FINAL_15_701.jpg

340x.jpg

340x.jpg

amd_dirk_nowitzki.jpg

Dirk3.jpg

2455375106_5e9a45b0e3_o.jpg

gasolbyap.jpg

bc60997 wrote:

JR Smith will single handedly lose the series/shoot you guys out of this series...

^^ Don't bring up regular season that isn't intelligent if you know anything about the NBA

please don't talk to me like i'm one of these 17 year old high school kids, i've been watching NBA games since before breakaway rims and shaq-proofbaskets, since pre-ring jordan and short shorts, bird and magic, the washington bullets, robert parrish, chuck daily, etc. etc. people whose teams lose in theregular season love to say "regular season doesn't mean anything" but in this case, it means a lot. the match ups this season prove that dallashas a lot of trouble with denver. your team cannot match up against the nuggets' offense and the nuggets defense can stop all of your best offensiveplayers except maybe a few of nancy nowitzki's "strong enough for a man but made for a woman" jumpshots. no way is dirk getting points in thepaint with the stepped up defensive intensity of the nuggets. and also, our bench is deeper than dallas'. your comments on JR are laughable. obviousjealous backlash. you'll be bidding on his jersey on ebay this summer. that is all. bring on the series.

*all in the spirit of good competition, dont' take it personal

^^^You are completely on point. A regular season sweep (and if you actually watch the games to see for yourself) shows you Dallas cant match up with Denver,plain and simple. Dallas has enough talent to pull off a win, maybe two if they are lucky. And thats if Terry, Howard, and Dirk are all playing greatbasketball, which I will give it to Dallas, they have been hot lately. Just not near as hot as Denver.

stopped by the 400 yesterday and they had some new hats and tees. said they would be getting new Nikes in about 2 weeks. based off the conversations it shouldbe a hot summer.

Man i am gone for 3 or 4 days, and we got cats coming in here from Dallas talking stuff. Thats sad. My thing to them is, at the end of the day the two teamsstill have to play. So we need to stay tuned for that. N e wayz i just got back from vegas for the yeezy camp out. Came back empty handed. I was #17 in line,and people were selling and buying spots for $300+. It was nuts. I lost a lot of love for the sneaker game over the past few days, and I am seriouslyconsidering retiring because all the game is at this point, is reselling. I listened to cats talk about resell value on these for 3 days. And the funny partwas, none of them could name 5 songs off the College Dropout. Also, Undefeated( where i was at), got the PAC man joints in. They were a hot shoe but not forme. These cats inline had no intention of buying these sneakers(most didnt know the story behind them, until they found out only 100 were released to thepublic), and all of a sudden they all were getting them for the resell. I mean dudes were trying to charge these peopl $500 to $600 for these PACMAN jointsthat they had no intentions of getting. I had the chance to get two pairs, hell i could have sold my spot for a good sum. But in the end, I ended talking tothis guy who was the biggest PACMAN fan i ever seen, and i told him he could go ahead and take my spot. He asked how much, I said enjoy it man, u deserve it. Imean i could have been crazy, but my mission in the shoe game isnt to cop things to flip nor to buy sneakers i dont even want just for the resell value. I meancall me crazy and flame me, but i had to stand by my morals, and do the right thing. So i went to Vegas lost 40 slots, but didnt comprimise what i believe.Also, got to kick it with Eddie(BluPrnyt) for a few days, and he is a real good dude. N e wayz sorry for the story but i had to get that off my chest, to somereal sneaker heads like us in Colorado.

^^^Real Talk!!! I feel bad for my man. I was able to cop a sz 10.5 but I need a sz 8 or 8.5!!! I did let everyone know that my Yeezy's and Pacman'swere not for sell!!! At the end of the day......."Love has turned to Greed". My peeps are victims of this too! Upsets me but I know I will NEVER turnto the darkside. I wear ALL of my kix. None of mine are for stocking.
Shout out to the Vegas heads to for the hospitality and for holding it down. But to hit on what JHob said, 1/2 of the cats were not palnning on buying the Pac's but heard what they could resell them for and changed their minds. Next thing you know, all of the Pac's were accounted for. I admit I tried to grabas many Pac's as I could but only to trade for both Yeezy's cause it wasn't looking good at the 14th spot. But I paid the $300 premium to switchspots & still got stuck with a sz I don't wear. I went out there for the 2 shoes I wanted and came back with them so mission accomplished.
P.S. Hit me up if you wanna get the Tans!!! I think we are set-up with our spots in line already!!! And sorry for what you had to go through out there.

Eddie- Man it was crazy but still had a ball. I mean it was worth the trip just for the fun. I mean i met some cool cats through all the crap. Undefeatedshowed me some major love before i left. I mean WOW. I didnt see that coming. It just took a few people to 3 days to ruin how i felt. BUt it was still dopenonetheless and ill eventually get my black and pink pair. I may get charged rape price but hey I am a kanye fan. But my favorite part of the trip, was whenthe camera crew came out there, and everyone inline was all of a sudden a sneaker head and loved kanye. Except for one drunken dummy. It was a trip. N e wayz ithink we need to try and do this meet up again but do it right. Maybe catch the nuggets game at a local spot

You know I'm down for the meet. And yeah, madd camera groupies!!! Including my boys that went up there with me. Another shout out to UNDFTD Las Vegas forthe excellent Customer Service. I still didn't get my sz JHob but if you would've been able to stay and grab me 2 xtra Pac's the Yeezy's wereyours. Ole well, too late to look in the rear view mirror now. Hopeully I find a trade for my sz by next wk. I wanna put these on so bad!!!
If anybody on here ever does any shoe shopping in Vegas, STAY AWAY from SHIEKHS!!! The locals there can vouch too!
Get at me J for the Tans!!!

See man that's what's wrong with the "game" now. It's not about the love for shoes anymore. Sorry to hear you didn't get your pairman.
But at least it was a expirence for you and friends. That was an admirable thing you did for that guy, wish more people was like that.
Anyway how bout them Nuggets? 1 down...

Yo JHob, if you can't find a good deal for a sz 10.5, search for sz 8's too and I'll just give you the ones I picked up. LMK

The nuggets looked good. If we play aggressively like that the rest of the playoffs we'll be very dangerous. Like I said a few pages back, I'm onvacation from may 17th to the 26th so I would be able to meet up any of those days.

Back
Top Bottom