COLORADO NTERS...

man im mad that i missed on the yeezys, if anyone in colorado knows where i can get a sz. 9.5 or 10 LMK please!

^^^My boy is selling his sz 10 but it won't be cheap
ohwell.gif
! PM meif you're interested.

Ah Denver stand up. What we just did to the mavs is a sad sad thing. If i was from Dallas, i wouldnt show my face

As long as Dallas continues to play the first 3 quarters and let Denver run the 4th then we'll have an easy road to the West Finals!!!

Meet???

And please someone find out if Denver has any chance of getting the Tans!!!

you you don't hear any of those dallas guys chirping in our thread now, do ya? heheh. Nuggets FTW ALL DAY! on to game three, our city wants to get thebrooms out. let's do this.

Cant believe how much they were crying about the last play. If Melo misses that shot and they call the foul they would by *****ing and crying just as bad. Andif you are trying to foul why do you pull your hands back and throw them strait in the air, that seems to be something you do to avoid a foul call. You wannawin don't let a 4 point lead that late slip away. Huge props to Melo, Huge Shot! Huge props to Chauncy and the rest of the Nugs, they can play that bad andstill win.

DENVER! After a lot of complications, and drama. The 400 is officially in the building! We have been watching the regional forum for a while but now we arehere for you. We are here to answer questions, tell you about what's coming down the pipe-line, and just generally show love to the locals.

I am glad to see that the 400 is in the house. Bout time fella's. Nah glad you guys will be showing us NT'ers some love. Now on to the Nuggets. TheNuggets absolutely stole that game away from Dallas. I mean they shoe what 38%, that is sad. we had like 60 something fouls. And still won. That shows howstrong of a team we have. And its been a long time coming i am glad to be a Denver native. Btw Went to Flatirons to check out the mall since i havent been in awhile, and boy did i find a hiding gem. Found the Melo M5 PEs, the House of Hoop exclusives at the footlocker there. The manager says his best friend is the GMfor HOH and he gets a lot of stuff from them. So be on the look out. Ill post pics in a bit when i get my camera.

dallas got the whistle about 12 more times than denver in the second half too. dallas really let that one go. major props to my nuggets, and props to houstonfor dropping a W on the Lakers again today! Nuggets are the second best team in the post season behind the cavs right now. WHO WOULDA THUNK IT A YEAR AGO? keepit rollin' nuggets, I wanna return these game 5 tickets and move on to rd. 3! my only concern is if we sweep and la/houston goes 7 games, we're gonnahave a lot of days off before we play again. that's not a good thing to me, but I don't think that's going to slow us down. i think everybody canagree, we've never seen a nuggets team with this level of determination. Melo is at his best right now. nothing liek a game winner in the playoffs! 2 gamewinners really, his quick 2 when they were down 4 at the end was crucial, and that 3 just put it over the top. my dude was zonin'!

Yao is out for the Playoffs (
ohwell.gif
) so lets get ready for Nuggets vsLakers!!! Shouts out to "The 400" for finally posting in here! And can you guys post some pics of your inventory every now & then? Please &thank you.
And for anybody interested: The Puerto Rican Festival is coming up on June 14th. Fellas, if you're looking for a lady.....This Is The Place To Be
wink.gif
. I'm not from Denver but the location is the park that's next to theSkatePark Downtown.

Nice pics, shoulda got one of Cuban's stupid +*%. Anyways, I think we will close out tonight and that does scare me how long we will have to wait to play,especially if the LA Houston series goes to 7. That would also be nice though to have LA, especially Bynum, get banged up a little more and even slower beforewe have to face them.

On another note, wondering if any of you guys are feeling the same way about me with Dirk and Kidd. Last series left me hating CP3, Chandler, and most of theHornets. They *@%%$%$ and moaned the whole series and made excuses about the refs and Jones & other Nuggets playing dirty. This series Dirk has beenscoring 30+ points putting up great numbers and is still taking blame for the losses, not blaming the refs, saying the fine on K Mart was unnecessary andexcessive, giving props to the Nuggets defenders even though they really can't stop him, saying his missed shots down the stretch in game 3 were the causeof the loss, not the non call on Melo. And Kidd doesn't blame game three loss on the refs and says they blew it and should have done more to secure thelead. And not to mention all the +!$$ Dirk is going through with his personal life. Just wanna say I have gained a lot of respect for Dirk, Kidd, and for themost part the Mavs this series (excluding Cuban who is just a jack +*%). Just my 2 cents

Nice article. And also i love the pic of Mr. Big Shot over looking the city. Makes u proud to be a native. Its funny how most people didnt have the nuggetsmaking it out of the first round against New Orleans (i.e. Charles Barkley, Magic), and now these same people are saying Denver is the best team in the WesternConference. We Denver folks knew that from the beginning. Sad how people jump on the bandwagon. N e wayz cant wait for the game tonight. I am bringing thebroom to the bar tonight, to sweep the Dallas fans away.

atschach, yeah i kind of feel you, it's the grown man thing to do and say it's your fault and not the refs or anything like that. i have alwaysrespected J Kidd, he's a hall of famer, one of the greatest point guards to play the game IMO, a walking triple double, etc. Dirk, well, I still think hisgame is soft but he is one of the best jump shooting big men out there. my gripe has always been with his game and not his attitude or personality. it'smore his fans that annoy me. and I can't stand Cuban. that guy is the worst. owner's do not belong courtside, period. it must really suck to coach forthat guy.

i wish more of Dallas' fans would take the perspective that these guys did post-game 3. but no, they won't stop crying about the non-call. never mindthe fact that their team had the game in their lap and they didn't close out. that was probably one of the worst games we've won all year, lol. noexcuse for that.

Back
Top Bottom