COLORADO NTERS...

Damn I love craigslist. I just picked up a VNDS pair of West Columbia XX's and lightly worn pair of Midwest white and red XIX's for $90, $45 bucks apiece.

On another note, go Nuggets, lets close out the series tonight. And for the fans lets show a little more class than they do down in Dallas. Go Nugs!!!

Originally Posted by atschach

Damn I love craigslist. I just picked up a VNDS pair of West Columbia XX's and lightly worn pair of Midwest white and red XIX's for $90, $45 bucks a piece.

On another note, go Nuggets, lets close out the series tonight. And for the fans lets show a little more class than they do down in Dallas. Go Nugs!!!

I told you drew. Dont sleep on craigslist. Hey maybe you can find some Melo PEs there
smile.gif
hahaha. And i cant wait for those royal griffs to touch down indenver. Footaction in aurora said sometime this week, so ill keep everyone updated on that

Originally Posted by jhobson5

And i got wait for those royal griffs to touch down in denver. Footaction in aurora said sometime this week, so ill keep everyone updated on that

no question.

Hobson I still hate you for that. I have been looking all over for them, cheapest and only place I have found them in my size is eBay for like $300.osneaker.com has the Olympic PE's in size 12 for $250, but I'm not spending that much on a pair of M5's. Oh and Hobson did I mention I hate you
smile.gif

man i check craigslist pretty often and all I ever find is fakes and people selling beat up air force 1's. you're lucky! although I don't reallylook for 15-22 J's, was never a huge fan of any of them. some are cool though, just not for me. nice come up!

you guys ready for this game? just grabbed my tickets, we're bout to tear it down tonight! let's go!

Melo vs. Bron in the big show would be
pimp.gif
only major sports team left inDenver to make it to the big show.
So does anyone know if there are gonna be any other location besides Niketown or (maybe) Footaction in
the aurora mall that's going to have the "Nubuck" XIIs?

I love the way melo is playin right now, so mature. He's putting the team on his back like kobe and lebron. Couple that with chauncey who is capable ofputting the team on his back, the number 3 scoring bench, and the defense we've been playing and I think we have a legitimate chance to get to the finals.

Anybody down for a meet up on Friday the 22nd?

my man Chauncey was 3 rebounds from a TRIPLE DOUBLE last night! that was the greatest game I've ever been to. loved it. had a great time. never seen orfelt the pepsi center so electrified. first closeout game in west semifinals in 25 years! we are a real deal team. next series might be very tough if it'sagainst LA, but we can do it. we can beat anyone the way we're playing. KEEP IT GOING NUGGETS! thanks for making it worthwhile to be a fan!

Western Conference Finals sounds great. But Championship Finals sound better. We still gotta be Kobe, and the flake show but i think we can and will. Denver isa dangerous team at this point. So we will see. Went into footaction, and no word on griffs so i am going on a mass search tomorrow. Also, the raging bull gotmoved up a week to the 23rd, which i aint really a fan of this package so no big deal to me. Those Nubuck 12s, i know shoeextreme is getting them, pretty surefinishline a town will. And ill check around, but i dont think they will be that hard to get. But if i am here i am going to Niketown, i love that crowd downthere. Great denver folks.

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Shouts out to "The 400" for finally posting in here! And can you guys post some pics of your inventory every now & then? Please & thank you.
Well, how about we just post some of the new inventory? We do have a website ya know. . . The400.net

we'll be good. actually, at this point, we could use a little rest, and we'll be playing a team coming off only one day off after a 7 game series, sothat's good news for Denver. Melo has a bruise that would be good to give a couple days to heal, and Birdman is obviously not 100% yet, so any extra dayswill be good for him to get back into playing shape.

Originally Posted by simon ritchie

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Shouts out to "The 400" for finally posting in here! And can you guys post some pics of your inventory every now & then? Please & thank you.
Well, how about we just post some of the new inventory? We do have a website ya know. . . The400.net
Didn't know that. Thanx for da heads up!

Originally Posted by denverairforce

I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE TICKETMASTER I HOPE THEY GO BANKRUPT

HAhahahaha me too i had the presale code and everything, and they were instantly sold out. I am not happy. But hey i guess ill just spend the money i was goingto spend on tickets, on drinks during the game

I think they only do a portion of the tickets for presale, and most of the remaining tickets now when the entire public has a chance. You can keep trying, youmight get lucky. They also do a lottery type raffle thing down at the box office most of the time, which will probably be starting any minute now. You guysshould just get season tickets, then you don't have to sweat ticketmaster.

Originally Posted by atschach

I think they only do a portion of the tickets for presale, and most of the remaining tickets now when the entire public has a chance. You can keep trying, you might get lucky. They also do a lottery type raffle thing down at the box office most of the time, which will probably be starting any minute now. You guys should just get season tickets, then you don't have to sweat ticketmaster.

Yeah Drew some of us are former broke college kids and cant get season tickets. But i sure can get the Melo M5 PEs for retail
wink.gif

well guys, the thing with the presale was that I got to the checkout screen about 15 times but it kept telling me I wasn't a resident of the area (which Idefinitely am and have been for a decade), and that's what was happening to a lot of local people. so the presale was messed up big time. however, I did goto the lottery and I was lucky and was able to buy tickets for every game. whew!

Heads up guys, the next 400 event will be a sneaker/ art/ apparel and vinyl exchange on Sunday May 24th from 12-5 PM. Local shops like Speakeasy, PlasticChapel, Indy Inc and The Fabric Lab will have product that will be super discounted, as will we. Live raffels as well! Check the official flyer below. If youhave any questions, definitly don't hesitate to hit us up. . .
697153e9b79b5f83b8be010509f2a89dfe6b7ea.bmp

P.S.
This is a great oportunity for some of the locals to meet up and get to know each other, instead of just communicaiting from behind the keyboard. Also a greattime for you guy's to possibly sell or trade some of your sneakers. . .There will be some good stuff on those tables and the food and drinks will be freefor as long as they last! Why not?

Back
Top Bottom