COLORADO NTERS...

Count me in as well. This is a good chance for us to have a meet up, and stop hiding behind the computer as he said. Fun times, cant wait

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Count me in as well. This is a good chance for us to have a meet up, and stop hiding behind the computer as he said. Fun times, cant wait
^ That is exactly the point. We are glad that you guys are as excited as we are for the event! Let's start the summer off right and continueto rep CO. The world is still not (fully) aware of Colorado's sneaker/ art/ and music culture. But if we all stay true, and continue to represent, theywill have to aknowlage us. . . Thank you all for all of the support.

400, are there stores bringing in used vinyl to sell or just individuals? do you know who yet? are we talking vintage stuff (soul, funk, jazz, etc) or hip hopor what? just curious. thanks for any info.

Yo I'm back in CO until 25 May....I'm trying to find a pair of those Blue Volt Griffeys...no luck in CO SPrings....How about Denver?

Grifs havent touched down yet. But i have a feeling they will very soon probably this week. Ill check again with all my folks this week

I need those Griffs!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by nike23stlouis

ayo anybody got a plan for the tan yeezys yet?
my plan is to sit back and laugh at the hype and the beatlemania-like reaction by the nike buying population.
roll.gif

just messin', i know lots of people are into these, but i just can't see it. i think they are terrible. i guess I am just one less person for you toworry about snatching your pair up! lol.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

my plan is to sit back and laugh at the hype and the beatlemania-like reaction by the nike buying population.
roll.gif

just messin', i know lots of people are into these, but i just can't see it. i think they are terrible. i guess I am just one less person for you to worry about snatching your pair up! lol.

I feel the same.

Griffeys + Dinner and an insurance payment > Yeezy's

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Originally Posted by denverairforce

roll.gif

just messin', i know lots of people are into these, but i just can't see it. i think they are terrible. i guess I am just one less person for you to worry about snatching your pair up! lol.

I feel the same.

Griffeys + Dinner and an insurance payment > Yeezy's

If I can find the Griffs then it will be "All The Above^^^"
smile.gif

I'm actually not feeling the Tanzz so this pick-up is for resell purposes only! I gotta make up some $$$ for my last few additions.

EVERY PLAYER SHOOTS 500 FREE THROWS TODAY. I cannot believe we gave that game away last night. Melo looked like he was about to cry walking to the locker room.I felt bad for him. Carter should be shot for that terrible inbound play. JR was nowhere to be found. we really really need better bench play than that. I hopethey were just getting their jitters out because that's not going to fly the rest of the series. it was our fault that we lost but the officiating, onceagain, was absolutely horrible last night. where are !%%+ bavetta and joey crawford when you need them? scott foster is an absolute joke. this guy is just ascrooked as donaghy, if not worse, and somehow, he still has a job.

After i stopped crying after this L last night i realized one factor we havent mentioned. K Marts bone head foul. He gave away 2 points. I mean gave away. On abrighter note, think of it this way, it took Kobe a 40 point game, a lot of questionable calls, and the Nuggets making bone head turnovers to win. I hate tosay it people, but we are in great shape. We need this L to get back to reality. The nuggets we believing there own hype. But now that its died down they willget back to the basics. Melo looked like a man last night, I could careless about his offense production, his defense was amazing. I was impressed with that.So game two will be a great one to watch. It was probably my fault the Nuggets lost, I usually drink during the games but last night i didnt and look wathappens.

^^^I'm jealous
ohwell.gif

And lets not blame just the players & refs!!! Why the hell did G.Karl hv Carter inbounding the ball??? Better yet, we were down 2pts so we needed scorersin the game so why was he even in??? We had Jr, Melo, & Billups! Now put Martin & Anderson in there to crash the boards!!!
If any Nuggets Management is reading this I'm avail for interviews anytime!
wink.gif

GK's man-crush with AC FTMFL. even the guys calling the game were like "why the hell is Carter still in?" I blame george entirely for that crap.WTH was he thinking? oh well. but Jhobson, you are absolutely right in that we played a good game and looked good. Melo was D'ing up Kobe something fierce!those two actually looked like they were really enjoying playing each other (NH) on both sides of the floor. it's always good to see that kind of healthycompetitive spirit. we gotta come back with aspirations of blowing them out in LA in game 2. had we hit FT's, not taken those 3 or 4 plays off and let themget easy buckets, that was a double digit win for Denver. we just gotta tighten up and go out there and do it all again tomorrow! LET'S GO!!!

also, on that last FT that JR missed on purpose, they brought Birdman in and he was playing the back. why wasn't he in rebounding position? did theythink he was gonna swoop in from the top of the circle and jam a game tying put back?

^^^^^The birdman at the top of the key is the one GK move i understood. u let birdman take a running start so that he either gets the put back, or maybe gets adeflection. I didnt mind that as much as K Marts foul, i had a nightmare about it

Went to Niketown Denver today....son said they aren't getting the blue Griffeys at all.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom