COLORADO NTERS...

My girl and I are going to Denver this weekend. Any suggestions on things to check out? (Good malls, restaurants, etc.) We're already planning on hitting16th street mall, niketown and I'm considering fogo de chao.

Hey fellas can somebody plan the next meet up preferably sometime in August. I have to have knee surgery in September will be out of comission for six weeks.Jhob how ironic I hurt it trying to play basketball again!

^^^
laugh.gif
, sorry to hear that but it's just funny because of the b-ballcomments made at the last meet-up.

Maybe we can try for August 8th??? Same place same time???

Yeah Eddie I thought you guys would get a kick out of that one. It is an injury I have had for a while now since college. I just jacked it up worse trying toplay ball with my son and his friends. The 8th will work for me hope everyone can make it.

Man i am sorry to hear about the knee. I almost feel guilty now. hahaaha. But hey you were trying to get better at ball so i give you props for that. Now yougot me scared for my flag football game on sunday.

Ginger I will probably come through in the afternoon, to see what they have. JHobson like I said it is an old injury I just have to get it corrected. I keeptrying to play ball and need to give it up. I have to wait till Spetember because of a non refundable trip.

Hey i saw this on the familyxaffair blog and i figured i'd post it over here since it kinda addresses most of the stuff thats been discussed about thesneaker battle/block party event:

"Thank you to everyone who made it out to the block party. We appreciate the support and it can only get bigger and better from here on out! Overall theblock party as a whole was a great success for us and for Denver. We want to thank all the vendors, stores, brands, entertainment that helped put this alltogether! Please submit any pictures that you would like posted on our site so that everyone can see it through another angle.

Family Affair, like many of the people were a little sad to see only a hand full of entries for the sneaker battle portion of the block party. Big ups to allthe contestants that entered and the winners walked away with cash. We really wanted to get the sneaker community involved with this one. We provided theplatform in hopes that the collectors would step up. We see consignment sneakers come through daily that would have easily won (Pigeons, Wu-Tangs, J-Rods,Lebron Haters, ect..) but we cant enter those in and I didn't want any of my employees to enter because I felt it would be unfair representation. Nodisrepect - they were a nice pair of customs but even myself, a sneaker head was confused to see a Custom Dunk beat out a pair of Tiffs. There was so much heaton peoples feet, but none on the stage. It was nice to meet a few of you and I hope to meet you guys/girls at the shop on a regular work day when its not sohectic. Hopefully this will encourage people to enter in next year and to put on a good show for Denver!"

Here is also a couple pictures from the party

http://www.flickr.com/photos/functioninspire/sets/72157621649364283/

Have you ever saw a pair of fake jordans and been like d?*n those would be hot if they were real.

^^^Are you sure they weren't real? I mean the direction that JB has turned it's really hard to tell nowadays!
wink.gif

And maybe we should push the meet out a week. Does the 15th of August work better for everyone???
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

^^^Are you sure they weren't real? I mean the direction that JB has turned it's really hard to tell nowadays!
wink.gif

And maybe we should push the meet out a week. Does the 15th of August work better for everyone???
nerd.gif

That's true Bluprynt you never know with JB. I am pretty sure White and Orange IV's never released. The guy also had on Ed "Harvey" jeans.Not judging or anything just made you go Hmm to the whole ensemble though. The 15th does not work for me but if it does for everybody else I will catch thenext one after my surgery. Just a heads up for the size 13 to 14 wearers Family Affair had Concord 11's and year 2000 Infareds on Friday. If only theInfareds would have been an 11.5!

Man where have i been?hahahaha I dunno. About a meet up, we need to be all present. Even those who arent good at basketball, I am not naming names ***coughcough***. And eddy u need to actually come down here for more then an hour fam.

^^^
laugh.gif
LOL, I know huh. Wifey keeps tabs so I'll see what I can do.And what if we do September 5th??? That's gives everybody a month notice. Head count
nerd.gif

Hey just giving everyone a heads up Family Affair is having a HUGE sale this weekend 40-75 percent off. Doors open at 11. check the official flyer atfamilyxaffair.com

On September 5th I will be in the ATL for Labor day weekend. Going to the race that Sunday and a lot of shoe shopping that weekend.

Originally Posted by ddw063

On September 5th I will be in the ATL for Labor day weekend. Going to the race that Sunday and a lot of shoe shopping that weekend.

Check out DTLR, Walters, and Wish. All good spots.

What's up guy's?! Just letting you all know that we just got the AF1 premium "Tennis Pack" in. We also have a QS blazer high comming! We willlet you know as we get more fall goods in! Peace, and thank's again for the love.

Back
Top Bottom