COLORADO NTERS...

Originally Posted by simon ritchie

Originally Posted by ddw063

On September 5th I will be in the ATL for Labor day weekend. Going to the race that Sunday and a lot of shoe shopping that weekend.

Check out DTLR, Walters, and Wish. All good spots.

Thanks for the info. I was gonna wait till a little closer to find the best spots to hit while I am there. Sekim2detcidda told me about a few spots at the lastmeet up also. I will be in later to chek out those AF1 's.

Originally Posted by simon ritchie

What's up guy's?! Just letting you all know that we just got the AF1 premium "Tennis Pack" in. We also have a QS blazer high comming! We will let you know as we get more fall goods in! Peace, and thank's again for the love.

Which Quick Strike Blazers will you be getting?

i'm going to be in Colorado Springs 24-28, my research so far is only giving me "13 Pure AKA Eden" as a spot to chill at anybody got anymoresuggestions? kinda looking for a cool lil bar to chill at cuase im only going to be there during the week. A 23-30ish type spot , i dont really care what typeof music just nothing too hardcore and im black by the way (if that matters) Thanks

Originally Posted by edwardkingjr

i'm going to be in Colorado Springs 24-28, my research so far is only giving me "13 Pure AKA Eden" as a spot to chill at anybody got anymore suggestions? kinda looking for a cool lil bar to chill at cuase im only going to be there during the week. A 23-30ish type spot , i dont really care what type of music just nothing too hardcore and im black by the way (if that matters) Thanks

If you're looking for a mature, chill place to kick it...its not going to be there. That's 18yr olds and Army guy central. Matter of fact, stay awayfrom downtown period. If downtown is a must, go to the southside of Tejon and hit up bars like Oscar's, they got cheap drinks and live bands usually.Absolutely stay away from places like Rum Bay and Cowboys. Way too crowded and you are guaranteed to get into at least one fight. Colorado knuckleheadsFTL...Denver has a way better scene and people are alot calmer.

^^^^^Yeah Dave u hit it on the head. And where is eddie at (BluPrynt)?He is from the Springs and probably can help you out a lot. But overal denver is the spotu wanna be. And the sad part about the Clipse signing event, i just want to see the fall line of play clothing to be honest. Not a big fan of the clipse. Butplay clothing is fire.

thanks for the input i'll check out Oscars and if i get my own rental car i might bounce up to Denver but thats going to be hard cause the confrence imgoing to starts @ 7:30 everyday SMH

I'm still here
tongue.gif
. Yeah stay away from the spots here in theSprings. Go to DENVER!!! But if you have to stay here then try out the Ritz downtown. It's the best chill spot here!

Anybody getting in on any Madden 2010 Tourney's???
nerd.gif
Xbox Live:BluPrynt78

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

I'm still here
tongue.gif
. Yeah stay away from the spots here in the Springs. Go to DENVER!!! But if you have to stay here then try out the Ritz downtown. It's the best chill spot here!

nerd.gif
Xbox Live: BluPrynt78

Eddie u r my boy, so playing you in Madden could result in hurt feelings hahahaha. And we dont want that. But if we must, i think friday maybe a day to getdown on it

What's up guys? Sorry we haven't been on the boards as frequently as before, but this past week has been crazy! No worries though, cause were here now!We realize that for most of you school is around the corner, and if you are anything like Anthony, you are not excited. So we decided to show love. . .

9c9152ebbe90508715e9b1c300d41ea4ceb452a.jpg

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

I'm still here
tongue.gif
. Yeah stay away from the spots here in the Springs. Go to DENVER!!! But if you have to stay here then try out the Ritz downtown. It's the best chill spot here!

nerd.gif
Xbox Live: BluPrynt78

Eddie u r my boy, so playing you in Madden could result in hurt feelings hahahaha. And we dont want that. But if we must, i think friday maybe a day to get down on it

laugh.gif
Bring It On!!! I won't have time til Sunday but I'll hit youup when I'm on.

sorry to bother yal colorado folks again, thanks for the bar info. but now i need eats whats the best spots to eat out there?

Yeah Denver has some nice spots to eat thats for sure. on another note. I am never dealing with the Aurora mall sneaker spots again. Those kids have to be thelaziest cats i ever dealt with. Ask a chick to do a stock locator for the black and red pippens so i could grab em for 50, she told me she didnt feel like it.I had the SKU and everything. And i just laughed. Then went to grab the Neon Uptempos with F&F and dude try to tell me u must have the coupon present, Isaid alright peace. He stops me at the door and tells me he is doing me a favor. I have never dealt with employees like that before. Its sad man

really whatever yall eat i want to taste whats indigenous (sp?) to Colorado. But im here in the springs and i LOVE IT, the females are so friendly here. Imsmashing my hotel check in lady TONITE and i checked in yesterday. the crazy part is i aint even made it to the city, im staying and working by the airportbut tomorrow i'm GOIN IN!
smokin.gif

Try Senor Manuels!!! Nevada and Austin Buffs! And how long you in town for? Jhob, I'll be in Denver on Sept 5th to go out.......Finally!!!

Try Sonterra Grill downtown or if you can make it to the Rockrimmon area, they have an excellent Mexican spot called Salsa Brava...they make everything freshand it is some of the best Mexican food I have ever had! Also, try a place called Silver Pond (Vickers and Academy) an excellent Chinese spot . The prices area little expensive but well worth it....and it is located behind the huge chinese buffet so don't be fooled. I'll post more later.

If you go into Old Colorado City or Manitou Springs, they have great five star restraunts. Most are historic locations located in very expensive hotels, butthe food is good. Try the Cliff House maybe, if you want to spend a little dough. Try Paravicini's Italian Bistro (in Old Colorado City)...their calamariis
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
If up north, the Shops of Briargate has a restraunt called Ted's (owned by Ted Turner) that makes some of the best buffalo burgers I have evertasted. There's more but I cant think right now.

^^^^From what i heard homie no. But i wouldnt doubt it, my boy in SC say its an Indy account release so that means everyone should get em. But u never knowwith CO accounts. Ill keep checking and keep u posted homie

Back
Top Bottom