laugh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers
It is what it is.​

i noticed this too
Xbox 360 GT: swendro PSN ID: swendro
add me TODAY​

i guess they think indy fans arent a good crowd. so they have to simulate it. sucks for them
"i do miracles in NIKES like jesus did in sandals" MF Grimm

Good find. After listening to it at the 2:26 mark you can hear the CD skipping. Someone is in trouble.
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
07-08 Big East Champions
PSN ID: jhawkcuse​

Not the same thing at all but if you go to a Suns homegame, you'll a "swish" noise on layups when they score.
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
"WE like some wild COWBOYS comin to get YOU at high noon"

FS: Retro Jordan 5(black and silver)sz. 10.5 $150: Black Foams 11.5,$220

Dont you think I would have heard this at the game though? If it was a skipping or whatever noise was heard on the video, dont you think people would have heard it live? If the crowd wasnt loud and they had to pipe in noise dont you think I would have heard it? Like I said earlier, I did notice the music got louder at one point during a timeout. It could have just been me though. That doesnt mean they actually did turn up the music. Also, why is it only heard on the broadcast? I still think it had something to do with the broadcast or television production.

Colts fans wouldn't admit if they heard something IMO....
WASHINGTON ******** ~ CLEVELAND CAVS

they got accused of it before i think...or at least some team did...theres little things like this that EVERY team does...the only reason the Spygate or whatever was such a big deal was because they brought NEW rules in at the end of last season...before then it was fine and done...even this season they said a couple other teams were still doing it and when they were caught they were just told to stop which they did...it was the Jets and Mangini who made a big deal out of it and "snitched" - then the NFL had no choice but to come down hard

Quote:
dont you think I would have heard it?
:lol:
laugh.gif
...We Born To Die...
...In the meantime Get Money...

Pumping in crowd noise is one of the easiest ways to "cheat" that there is if you think about it. Dome teams have been accused of doing it for decades now. The Colts currently doing it would not surprise me at all...

And,

PFT
Quote:
DENNIS GREEN'S SON SAYS VIKES USED TO PUMP IN CROWD NOISE

In a stunning admission that could make it even harder for former Vikings and Cardinals head coach Dennis Green to ever return to the NFL, Green's son said during an ESPN.com chat on Monday that the Vikings used to pump in crowd noise in the 1990s.

Jeremy Green, a former scout who has been with ESPN.com for several years, was asked, "[D]o you believe the allegations about pumping in crowd noise? Have you heard the "skip"?

Green's answer? "I don't doubt it. The Vikings used to do it in the 90's when they had very good foootball [sic] teams."

It is, without question, cheating. It impairs the opposing offense on every play -- and makes key plays with plenty of genuine crowd noise even more challenging.

Nearly two years ago, Commissioner Paul Tagliabue issued a warning that any such shenanigans could result in the forfeiture of draft picks.

Hopefully for the Vikings, the statute of limitations is less than 10 years.

As to the Colts, three members of the current coaching staff worked for Green in Minnesota, including head coach Tony Dungy, offensive coordinator Tom Moore, and defensive line coach John Teerlinck.

As the league source who pointed out Green's comments to us said, "The Commish ain't gonna like this."
You're the Kind of Girl a Guy Like Me
Could Hypnotize​

yeah i remember hearing about the vikes doing it.

Team Pizziaolo
- RED SOX FOR LIFE -​

Quote:
Colts fans wouldn't admit if they heard something IMO....

I would admit it if I heard it. Like I said, I admit I thought I heard the music get turned up during a timeout.

Quote:
glad your the spokesman for everybody in the stadium so because YOU didnt hear it it never happened? am i reading that right

Well, since this board has so many people that have an opinion, and sooooooo many people were there to witness it(sarcasm), I believe I can speak on it since I WAS there. If someone else was there and they said "yeah, I heard it" then wouldnt you value their opinion? Or should I say if it was a Pats fan that was there and said they heard it, you would be stroking them and using them as the "official spokesman" and cherishing every word they said.

Also, if they were piping in crowd noise, do you think they did it on that one play only, AFTER the ball had been hiked, while Brady was throwing it, and Moss catching it? That makes a lot of sense. I believe that if they were piping in noise it would have been the whole game, and YES, I would have noticed it. I was looking at the crowd while they were getting loud. If the crowd wasnt loud and it sounded loud, wouldnt that be a red flag to me that says "hey, who is cheering here?"

The NFL issued a statement Monday regarding artificial crowd nose that Jonathan Kraft, son of Patriots owner Bob Kraft, alleges was pumped into the RCA Dome during Sunday's New England-Indianapolis game.

"CBS has informed us that the unusual audio moment heard by fans during the Patriots-Colts telecast was the result of tape feedback in the CBS production truck and was isolated to the CBS broadcast," the statement from league spokesman Greg Aiello reads. Patriots coach Bill Belichick mentioned Monday that the team didn't have communication with Tom Brady during the game, which was a greater concern.
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

Quote:
"CBS has informed us that the unusual audio moment heard by fans during the Patriots-Colts telecast was the result of tape feedback in the CBS production truck and was isolated to the CBS broadcast," the statement from league spokesman Greg Aiello reads.

Welp...I figured that was CBS' fault.

Quote:
Patriots coach Bill Belichick mentioned Monday that the team didn't have communication with Tom Brady during the game, which was a greater concern.
laugh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers
It is what it is.​

Quote:
If the crowd wasnt loud and it sounded loud, wouldnt that be a red flag to me that says "hey, who is cheering here?"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
s going the "help" kicks in- its nothing new...
...We Born To Die...

Quote:
Patriots coach Bill Belichick mentioned Monday that the team didn't have communication with Tom Brady during the game, which was a greater concern.

Team Pizziaolo
- RED SOX FOR LIFE -

This just in: Dude reported right now on ESPN that the NFL issued a statement
saying how it was a CBS blip and not the colts fault.
TEAMATLANTAHAWKS​

Quote:
my dude...first calm down...

I am calm. Been calm. I am just responding to this thread that stated that the Colts piped in crowd noise, and they gave a video, and stated that at the point Moss made the 1 handed catch it sounded like a cd skipping(a false accusation confirmed by CBS). I said it sounded like a production error or something involved that was television related. I stated I was there and didnt hear anything that sounded piped in.

Quote:
i dont think that anyone is dumb enough to keep it pumping when the fans are sitting down or out getting popcorn during halftime in general when the crowd starts going the "help" kicks in- its nothing new...

The fans were live pretty much from on field practice pregame through the Manning fumble. They really didnt need help. At times, sure, the crowd would not be as loud as on 3rd down, and that is when I would think I would be able to tell that noise was artificial. I dont know. Maybe it was piped in and I am just oblivious to it. I mean, it couldnt be the 60000 fans that were hyped because it was the undefeated Colts and the undefeated Pats going head to head in a great rivalry, now could it.

By the way, I know its not the same, but back in the day WCW used to pipe in "Goldberg" chants and you could clearly hear that.

people have way too much to whine about. it's called home field advantage for a reason. i'm not saying they didn't do it, but if they did, let them. they're getting paid to play under pressure, i don't see why they're being irrational about it.

Quote:
they're getting paid to play under pressure, i don't see why they're being irrational about it.

Team Pizziaolo
- RED SOX FOR LIFE -

Quote:
I mean, it couldnt be the 60000 fans that were hyped because it was the undefeated Colts and the undefeated Pats going head to head in a great rivalry, now could it.
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
...We Born To Die...

Back
Top Bottom