Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

I have a wide foot, and usually 9.5 is good for me. I felt the 9 a bit more snug but still comfortable enough and I'm assuming these will accommodate to my foot once worn more. Hope that helps.

I saw a chic wearing these on the way to a wedding today, they looked real clean out on the street and the chic was pretty hot too
smokin.gif
You should've holla'd at her

I'm not telling anyone how to size, but food for though; these are pretty roomy in the toe, and in my opinion more so than a lot of the 2012-13 releases. TTS is fine, but wouldn't have hurt to go half down. Just my two cents.

I always thought it was pretty simple. You buy your size, and depending on if it's a bit big or a bit snug wear a sock that is either thinner or thicker, or am I overthinking it?

I'm out its 1am here, good luck to all those copping you won't regret it

i think most of us were after the cw more then the "remastered" thing   

This. A few years ago, you couldn't find these anywhere and if you could they were always in poor condition with a high price. I've been waiting for these to retro for at least a decade.

The sizing issue isn't limited to RETROS. It's for every shoe and you WILL get varying responses because we are all different and have different feet.

Yeah doesn't change the fact that JB does have sizing issues tho. I buy other brands and sz. 11 always fits me whereas I have to size .5 up or .5 down for many Jordan's. When I finally think I have the sizing down like on 11s (fit me .5 down), JB manages to switch it up and make them run bigger. No reason for the same exact shoe to fit different IMO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom