Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

all the beasts wearing those damb force fields complaining about every little crease is in part why the toeboxes are so bulky/banana

think about it
banana was to help with walking motion.

kids like to do loose laces, crammed toes, and rigid foot motion. the same sillies are the ones that sag pants to restrict motion, or crushed male privates.

NBA Store order came in.

These are a lot nicer in person and def worth the $169 DLVD
smokin.gif

Man enjoy. Ive been out the country for almost a month and I haven't even seen my 11s. Or will I see my 4s and WTK9 until next week... 
Hopefully your on a really long vacation so time flies by faster!

Off topic : Your Avi of Twisty The Clown gets me every time! One of my favourite horror characters ever! I cant wait for the finale!

The oreps will
Fnl pair was flawless. Ndc pair has these weird lumps on toebox. Quality is definatly alot better if comparing to any white 4's released the last couple of years but this seems like the leather we got with the Laney 5's for 170.
+$20 because they used this leather on a 4. And I feel like I got stiffed with a old box not the new ones. Cmon JB.

no way.. laneys feel like basura compared to these..

Just returned my 10.5 to Nike SF if anyone needs em. They were just too big.

PS. The girl on the Jordan floor with the nose ring is fine as hell.

The great sizing debate will never end as long as JB remains inconsistent. For me my true size of 12 fits great. I have to err on the size of my right foot (which is slightly bigger) so my true size is ideal. Going forward with the remastered series I'm picking up my true size.

Hopefully your on a really long vacation so time flies by faster!

Off topic : Your Avi of Twisty The Clown gets me every time! One of my favourite horror characters ever! I cant wait for the finale!
I guess you can call it a vacation/handling business. At times, I am at peace and then, I'm just annoyed by family and friends. But all in all, it is cool. I'm sleeping more which I haven't done most of the year 2014.

Yeah. Twisty was my dude!!! Still mad he got "killed".  I have to revisit the whole season. Traveling so much (leisure and moving) I missed half of the new season.

After seeing my pair in hand, I'm thinking of doubling up. I'm not saying it's the best quality but it looks pretty good to me. :smokin

Ps I knew the remaster wasn't going to be the second coming by the way. i expected a small improvement here and there.
Yeah but the quality increase isn't in line with what the OG retros were when JB said they were making these retros like the OG retros... How is raising the price claiming this and then providing a "small improvement" a good look?

Back
Top Bottom