Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

To each their own. I got what I wanted so it's all good. 
smokin.gif

Are these still around anywhere in big kid sizes?  Need to find a girl a size 6.5 or 7.
Look around man. If there are any HOHs by you check em out. My local had them 1 week after release. And they restocked a lot of PS sizes so there's a chance of finding some GS

people like believing these are quality. dont let the PS tell u. a regular pair of team Js or hyprid Js is a lot better than these.

Idk concords are pretty slick, even lows. In my eyes if you were to trade your columbia IVs for concord lows, your letting go of a good quality release but if you honestly like the concord lows then go for it. The theme on this forum seems to be "buy what you like" so we should all practice what we preach. You feelin the concords more than the 4s? Just do it. Still skeptical value wise? have the guy add cash to the lows and that should even everything out. Me personally, I like the IVs more.

Last edited:
Even trade I believe, you can find Columbia's for 200-220, low concords release last year retailed at 150 but by now harder to find and go for 220-250

So how is that even when you just stated that the concord lows go for about $20-30 more. Dude with the Columbia's should be adding cash in the trade

Last edited:
True, I don't own any of these pairs, but if I had a choice i would go with the Columbia's, so it balance out

It's a reason why these emoticons are so popular :smokin :pimp: all over nt. my sneakers aint the only thing that's "too loud" :smokin :pimp:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:smokin :pimp:

Last edited:
I shoulda went half a size down. Sigh. :smh: gotta figure out how to size swap this. Definitely just something you gotta try on to know what works.

Back
Top Bottom