Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Past few years I can only think of 4 pairs that sat where I'm at. Phoenix 8s, Oreo 5s, Fire Red 3s, Grey 14s. I don't think they will sit but it would be nice.

Just called my Finish Line. Good thing too because the lady I spoke to said they're giving out guaranteed tickets this evening.

Last edited:
Well, Super GR in some areas and Super GR Limited in others. Those that really want to eat will eat no matter the circumstances!! I can tell you that this thread/hype has picked up .35678% in the last day or so...but I'm 1.000% copping!!

Last edited:

i have shiekh codes to galleria, memorial city, sharpstown, and first colony...anyone with west oaks plus any northside locations...PM me...
Just post them man... citricacidcycle has posted practically all of cali and Memorial city in Houston. It's an online community fam.

Just post them man... citricacidcycle has posted practically all of cali and Memorial city in Houston. It's an online community fam.
houston is different...they hold out til the last second...i dont know why...once someone on the northside drops theirs ill the south...

*** you beat me to it. lol
let it die.

I'm gonna be seeing a bunch of 'sneaker heads' thinking thats where the LS came from 
laugh.gif

You'll get these if you try, even alil bit. Wake up, make a pot of coffee and open up that laptop.

Not me though, I'll pass.

Well, Super GR in some areas and Super GR Limited in others. Those that really want to eat will eat no matter the circumstances!! I can tell you that this thread/hype has picked up .35678% in the last day or so...but I'm 1.000% copping!!
You might mean 100%.  1% doesn't give you much of a chance
nerd.gif

I'm going to Get up and add to cart and hold a pair in there for as long as possible,
Just because,

Back
Top Bottom