Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

We just witnessed what a hyped release will still doing with the xi. It's not more inventory nor the price tag. The releases scheduled, so far, this year are completely mediocre at best. When the bord vii's are the highlight so far it's pretty weak. Let those flu games come out and see all hell break loose. Enjoy the easy cops while it lasts

nike GT is starting to call today. I think these will and are being slept on. very very very nice shoe. at least if you sleep on these you will be able to get them for a decent resale price. 

IMO very nostalgic shoe for anyone who had this shoe when it was released the 1st time. this was my back to school shoe in the 7th grade. 
nthat.gif

We just witnessed what a hyped release will still doing with the xi. It's not more inventory nor the price tag. The releases scheduled, so far, this year are completely mediocre at best. When the bord vii's are the highlight so far it's pretty weak. Let those flu games come out and see all hell break loose. Enjoy the easy cops while it lasts
Yea it's pretty bad when an AJ10 (Chi45s) is one of the highlighted releases. Def need them og blk/red 12s to drop. Maybe they will return in true form later this year. Need more OG colorways.

Last edited:
Yea it's pretty bad when an AJ10 (Chi45s) is one of the highlighted releases. Def need them og blk/red 12s to drop. Maybe they will return in true form later this year. Need more OG colorways.
I'm personally excited for the Bordeaux 7s this year.  Last had them as a 4th grader in 1992 so of course it has that nostalgic value to them., although I may end up getting the Dark Charcoal 7s (I still refuse to call them 'Raptors') and/or the Cardinals instead.  I pretty much missed out on all Retro releases from 2009-2012 so anything true-OG coming out this year will be sought out for me.  Chicago 10s also on my radar too.

By the way, what are you guys' interpretation of an OG-colorway? 

I've heard many reasons, the main few being:

1) Anything released during the model's original release year: ex. Air Jordan 4 - anything released in 1989 is an OG color way, and anything released in subsequent years are Retro+

2) Anything MJ wore on court regardless of year released is an OG color way.

3) Combination of 1 and 2 above.

Gonna pass. Anyone in the Cross County area (Yonkers), look out for a size 10 at the mall.

$190 made me do it (or rather, not do it).

This is true. I didn't think about that. Personally.. Straight to the Oreos after Saturday and I'm probably good until the Chicago 1s come back out in NA form. Not excited about 2015s drops

Back
Top Bottom