Come holla at ur Unkle!

pimp.gif

Album drops on my Birthday (December 8th)...

3rd Classic? I think so..

Regardless of leaks, downloads, "dubbing", burning... (Basically, everything an artist uses as an EXCUSE)...

This LP will go gold in less than 16 weeks... Which to me is plat. in today's climate...

Been Listening to Lord Willin for a few weeks now.. Always love to come revisit this album,

I've highly anticipated this 3rd release, which is hopefully better then the 2nd, which was cool, but for me didn't improve from Lord Willin

smh.gif
3rd classic???
smh.gif

I'm guessing ur implying that Hell Hath No Fury wasn't a classic n I see where ur comeing from but I gottadisagree..

It's obvious that it wasn't on the level of Lord Willin, thats for sure, but it still delivered, especially on tracks like Hello New World, KeysOpen Doors,
Nightmares etc....

I got higher expectations for this album tho, and if the singles/leaked tracks are any indication on how the album will be, than I think this could arguably beon the best cd of the year (prepares for raekwon rants etc
laugh.gif
)..

^
[EPMD] "Slow down baby!" [Rampage]

'Kast has NEVER disappointed me (not even on the movie soundtrack), but I know that is subjective to many.....

Matth, "Hell Hath no Fury" was a winner to the critics. I still can't get completely into it though, but I can't explain why fully... Maybebecause of the mixtapes being so fire while they were going through their situation, I expected to be blown away by it, and I wasn't...

And this one -- off singles alone -- is looking like a 3-peat.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by PAT2345912

smh.gif
3rd classic???
smh.gif
I'm guessing ur implying that Hell Hath No Fury wasn't a classic n I see where ur comeing from but I gotta disagree..

It's obvious that it wasn't on the level of Lord Willin, thats for sure, but it still delivered, especially on tracks like Hello New World, Keys OpenuDoors,
Nightmares etc....

I got higher expectations for this album tho, and if the singles/leaked tracks are any indication on how the album will be, than I think this could arguably be on the best cd of the year (prepares for raekwon rants Even though Ghostface Wizard of Poetry was 5 times better and eddiebauer757 is not scared to say so!!!!!!

If your from the 757 you can honestly identify more people than you would want too in the Door Man video.

[color= rgb(204, 204, 204)]Like my cousin said if them dudes[/color] (the indicted and i wont say the government names that i know) were about not facing jail they surely would have been investigated after the videoleaked
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
[EPMD] "Slow down baby!" [Rampage]

'Kast has NEVER disappointed me (not even on the movie soundtrack), but I know that is subjective to many.....

Matth, "Hell Hath no Fury" was a winner to the critics. I still can't get completely into it though, but I can't explain why fully... Maybe because of the mixtapes being so fire while they were going through their situation, I expected to be blown away by it, and I wasn't...

And this one -- off singles alone -- is looking like a 3-peat.
smokin.gif
i have NO idea what the infatuation is

everyone was giving outstanding reviews about the album but when i copp'd
smh.gif

are the roots considered a group???

^^^
i stand corrected you said duo

I'm diggin it.....did he say the "HEAD" shop in DC?

I was just in there replacing broken pieces, this past weekend

I don't think any of their albums have been classic... In my opinion this group is average at best.. what makes them stand out is the neptunesproduction..
grin.gif

Originally Posted by EZ Primo

I don't think any of their albums have been classic... In my opinion this group is average at best.. what makes them stand out is the neptunes production..
grin.gif

WORD

I don't think any of their albums have been classic... In my opinion this group is average at best.. what makes them stand out is the neptunes production..
grin.gif

umnoc.gif

To each his own, but I think the Clipse are far from average, and if you don't think Lord Willin was a classic thenyou might needa take another listen...

As far as best rap duo's go, Heres mine:

1. Outkast

2. UGK

3. Clipse

To each his own, but I think the Clipse are far from average, and if you don't think Lord Willin was a classic then you might needa take another listen...

1. Outkast

2. UGK

3. Clipse

No EPMD?

At times i would prefer to listen to Binary Star over the Clipse....
I don't hate the Clipse, but i just don't think they bring anything new to the table...

No EPMD?
I *@+* with EPMD, actually seen them live before, but they are still a little 2 beforemy time to have em' in my top 3 , Still legends nonetheless tho..

If anything I forget to mention 8Ball & MJG...Who are probably my #4, right on the heels of the Clipse..

I kno someone has/is gonna have that Til' The Casket Drops early tho, Whats good?

To each his own, but I think the Clipse are far from average, and if you don't think Lord Willin was a classic then you might needa take another listen...

1. Outkast

2. UGK

3. Clipse

I can rock with this
pimp.gif
still need to peep the Doorman video. I was gonna go to the video shoot at Entourage

If the last album was XXL, I don't see how this one is just an XL.

But to each critic his/her own, I guess.

grin.gif

grin.gif
You could have said the same thing about Philly's Most Wanted, but they ain't last past one LP.

Clipse has for a reason.....

They have "it" IMO...

I stand corrected, EOH-Clipse are the best duo after Outkast arrival.
Sole, Mobb Deep after Murda Muzik is a let down.
Best Duos in HIP Hop in no order
EPMD
MOBB DEEP
OUTKAST
8BALL AND MJG
PETE ROCK AND CL SMOOTH-do they count-one producer and one rapper
BLACKSTARR-duo or trio
I am forgetting somebody important.

Back
Top Bottom