Come ON! Where Is This Kid ID? Peep this Video. Unfair Advantage

[h1]Atrocious: Tallest High School Basketball Player In The World! (7'5")[/h1]
http://www.worldstarhipho...p?v=wshh0sqY9l7x1yBq6P01

"Mamadou had 30 points, despite playing a lot of the second half with a hurt knee. He plays for Brethren Christian High School in California" - WhiteflightBD

eek.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

YO I saw the white dude walk out the tunnel and was like, he aint that tall, then the dude behind him. wow. Dude was playing on a nerf hoop out there. Tall but actually had decnt mobility. mind you he was a foot taller then e4veryone else but still

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Is it on Youtube? Yes, I'm one of "those" negroids who just refuses to support WSSH

I honestly tried to find it on youtube bc i cant embed wshh videos for some reason but i had no luck finding it on youtube so i just posted the link.

Thanks for the YouTube link, Can't watch WSHH on my phone,

When the video started and saw that white kid coming out I'm like, "Is this the guy y'all %%#%*% are talking about?
indifferent.gif
" then I see dude coming behind him.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Dude was killing it out there, They'll probably find another age later and dude is like 24?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Did this fool really lose the opening tip?
laugh.gif

honestly it look like he gave it to them. dude was barely jumping and was slamming on them so i know he would have won that tip off for sure.

Wow he actually has half decent hands and feet too.

I am gonna need a bone assessment to confirm that birth certificate though.

tumor on pituitary...doesnt do media, guardians asked not to be id's by school (a d3 school in huntington beach)

met kobe recently at a local 24hour

Brethren Christian HS, where I played at. Tiny little private christian HS/Junior High in Huntington Beach, CA

**** cray. Haven't ever watched him play but apparently his guardians aren't pushing kid to play ball at all

He looks taller than 7-5, does he even have to jump to dunk?
eek.gif
Dude's wingspan must be 8 furlongs.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

eek.gif
 Yo....son looked like Goro coming out of that tunnel.
Read this. Drinking Cranberry juice and wearing a white shirt was a bad choice..... 
laugh.gif

mad.gif

When the dude won the tip, the crowd celebrated as if he just nailed the game winner. 

Dude is 7'5 and still brings the ball down to his waist on every lob pass to him
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom