Comic Con 2011

Should be going (all depending if my hookups get me a badge, lost my Pro badge statufter they started verifying my credentials). IF not then Im stuck with a hotel that weekend. A lot of exclusives to get but the 20 inch Lion-O figure is a sure buy for me.

Should be going (all depending if my hookups get me a badge, lost my Pro badge statufter they started verifying my credentials). IF not then Im stuck with a hotel that weekend. A lot of exclusives to get but the 20 inch Lion-O figure is a sure buy for me.

i over slept for my tickets. Damn. The site was down for a minute too. I will try again next year.

i over slept for my tickets. Damn. The site was down for a minute too. I will try again next year.

Couldn't get tix, plus my summer is already booked.

Yo Mojo, get me that Avenger set and I'll take you out for beer and a ballgame. #foreals

Couldn't get tix, plus my summer is already booked.

Yo Mojo, get me that Avenger set and I'll take you out for beer and a ballgame. #foreals

this will be my fourth year going...
WILL be buying next years tickets
happy.gif
happy.gif

I've always wanted to go to SDCC.  I hope to attend one before I die.  The NYCC doesn't look as fun.

I've always wanted to go to SDCC.  I hope to attend one before I die.  The NYCC doesn't look as fun.

The New OP is Takara/Tomy only.

asfor NYCC, it can be cool. Like last year because of the Turtles anniv. they had Eastman/Laird and some cool tmnt exclusives. It just isn't as media focused because of the California entertainment industry.

The New OP is Takara/Tomy only.

asfor NYCC, it can be cool. Like last year because of the Turtles anniv. they had Eastman/Laird and some cool tmnt exclusives. It just isn't as media focused because of the California entertainment industry.

Going just on the Saturday. Can't wait. Went last year for the first time and it's quite an experience. 

Going just on the Saturday. Can't wait. Went last year for the first time and it's quite an experience. 

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Need to expand my Mighty Mugg collection
frown.gif
But those mini ones are nice!

Real talk,
where the hell do they even sell these things anymore
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I want moar!!!

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Need to expand my Mighty Mugg collection
frown.gif
But those mini ones are nice!

Real talk,
where the hell do they even sell these things anymore
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I want moar!!!

Originally Posted by DUMB PIGS

hours are like 9 am - 6 pm for the exhibitors floor. 

btw, do you have any specific plans or wants or do you just wanna see everything?

I definitely want to pick up some exclusives.  The Stay Puft is a must for me as well as anything Marvel 3 related.  Of course the gf will want to get the tokidoki exclusive stuff.

I just took a look through Thursday's schedule and it looks crazy!  Don't you have to wait in line ~2 hours to get into the big panels (Ballroom and Hall H)?  Just looking at the first ones it looks like I'm torn between Bruce Campbell vs Deadliest Warrior.  I do have the 4 day pass but I'm assuming I won't be able to see/do everything.  How do you suggest on planning the day?  Thanks

Back
Top Bottom