Coming next year.

My friend that owns a shop just gave me some info from a meeting he had with his Jordan rep. White/cement 3's are next year for sure in feb. January has a bunch of 13's.... A womans white/another color I don't remeber/pink 13 that he says are fireand march has the 7's with an infered colorway. I have no post count, have not droped info before....so take it for what it's worth but this is legit. 3's copped twice13's for my girland need to see the 7's.

My friend that owns a shop just gave me some info from a meeting he had with his Jordan rep. White/cement 3's are next year for sure in feb. January has a bunch of 13's.... A womans white/another color I don't remeber/pink 13 that he says are fireand march has the 7's with an infered colorway. I have no post count, have not droped info before....so take it for what it's worth but this is legit. 3's copped twice13's for my girland need to see the 7's.

jordan 7 in a infrared color?? Lol i cant picture that but the news on the 13s i think mostly everyone knows

jordan 7 in a infrared color?? Lol i cant picture that but the news on the 13s i think mostly everyone knows

Originally Posted by sneakerking2033

i imagine it looks similar to the darker pair in the 7 pack, but with infrared trim on it........

Originally Posted by sneakerking2033

i imagine it looks similar to the darker pair in the 7 pack, but with infrared trim on it........

Well, we'll see what's up.
Let's atleast get through this year before we start thinking about next year.
The way I see it JB isn't done this year by a LONG SHOT!
There's no way they're only releasing two 13 colorway's, a pair of 11's, & two pairs of 9's! There has to be something bigger, just because they know they can cash in on the "25 Year theme"!

There's no way they're only releasing two 13 colorway's, a pair of 11's, & two pairs of 9's! There has to be something bigger, just because they know they can cash in on the "25 Year theme"!

Yeah you will always get that post count stuff.....

Fot the most part you are correct.

January-Black 13(never been retroed) and GS,PS,TD girls 13 in gry/pink

February-White/cement 3

March-Challenge Red/Orion Blue Retro 7 and GS,PS,TD girls 7 purple and teal.

2011 is smoking....no reveal of info from me here.

Pretty sure someone will post scans real soon.So they will validate these release.

Good stuff!

Yeah you will always get that post count stuff.....

Fot the most part you are correct.

January-Black 13(never been retroed) and GS,PS,TD girls 13 in gry/pink

February-White/cement 3

March-Challenge Red/Orion Blue Retro 7 and GS,PS,TD girls 7 purple and teal.

2011 is smoking....no reveal of info from me here.

Pretty sure someone will post scans real soon.So they will validate these release.

Good stuff!

looking forward for the releases next yr. 13s
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom