Coming to america appreciation

He doesn't do the same type of comedy he did back when he did the original, it would be a PG flop

He doesn't do the same type of comedy he did back when he did the original, it would be a PG flop
You don't know that for sure. He isn't in the limelight like he was when Coming To America came out and could turn out a good script if he is really serious about it. This is one of his most beloved movies and I'm confident that if it were to happen, he'd do it justice.

Coming to america wasn't raunchy comedy wise. It was fairly tame(aside from the nude women in the beginning).

He could easily do that. Plus the comedy comes more from around akeem than Akeem himself

Gravedig appreciated

Id gladly just take a new standup special from Eddie.

I know he's not hurting for money but a part of me hopes he see Chappele getting that $60 milli from netflix and gets to thinking

Coming to america wasn't raunchy comedy wise. It was fairly tame(aside from the nude women in the beginning).

He could easily do that. Plus the comedy comes more from around akeem than Akeem himself
He did a lot of other characters who weren't as tame as Akeem

- Barber and jewish dude in the barber shop and sexual chocolate

Coming to America was rated R, has he done a rated R movie since Life?

Back
Top Bottom