coming to SF/bay area? need the spots? check here...For Shops, Shoe Stores. Grub & Shows v09.2011

where is Hilltop mall at. they have the most shoe stores. 2 shiekks, 2 footlockers, champs, the spot, underground station, georgio's, harold pener, footaction, finishline, kids spot,
im gonna take gentry's job when i graduate! . . . SERIOUSLY

Dont Know if Added

Oxford Street
37 Bayfair Mall
San Leandro CA 94578
(510) 278 3474

they get LS, and LE jordan
then theres one more store right next to it, I dont know the name but they carry LS and LE selection of Js too.
Money ain't a thing that is why I spend it

Can we get another section just for Sac area spots?
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum
"Me fail english? Thats unpossible." ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

^^if you or anyone else knows the spots- post them and ill add it to the original post...i dont live out there, so i dont know what stores to add...
...word

^ I live here, I just don't know where to look...
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum
"Me fail english? Thats unpossible." ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

im coming up on the 20th;
and since i'll be there, i was wondering where
the spots are that'll be selling blacktoes I's
(dont know the name of the package)?

EDIT: i'm actually going to be more in the Berkeley area.

thank you in advance.

TEAMEXPOSkeys open doors.

im coming to SF next week and i was wondering the best spot to pick up some jordans because i want to get the "do the right thing" 3's and maybe pick up a few other jordans that have been out a little longer like the flips or something is there any place where they would still have any left and where the best place to the get "do the right things" is?

Quote:
for the love of god this is the ultimate bay area list!
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
"I just spent a Maserati on my chain man, So when I'm movin I just say I'm switchin lanes man"

jae oh en great job on the guide.

DLX in San Mateo is closed but theres a new spot there called Atlas. I dont know the number since the business card had the owners cellphone. I doubt he wants random Nt'rs blowing his cell up lol.

Atlas
209 E. 2nd Ave.
San Mateo, CA 94401
Atlasskateboardstore.com

Thanks a ton. Saved me time from doing some research.
THE FIRST CUT IS THE DEEPEST

So..im heading to San Francisco in a couple weeks...im just wondering if there are any outlets by there..and whats the difference between the two different hufs?are all the spots like...close together?

EDIT

oh and where is H&M located?

^^^outlets are in Vacaville, Great Mall, and Gilroy. Not all that close to the city.
As for the Huf locations
All three Sutter locations are right next door to each other: clothing, skate, and shoe store
Hayes has shoes and Huf clothing/hats

Men's H&M is located downtown on Powell right near the cable cars.
WANTED SUPREME HIGHS SIZE 13

does anyone know where the original post for all the stores is???
"When I come Back Like Jordan
wearing the 4 5..."
-Jay-Z

ACTIVE?
were is that .
Team PICS?
where the PICS?
ferndogg07 gots beezys on lock​
TEAM
UNCIRCUMSIZED

Derrtay

from the city........