Common and McLovin Cinemash "Training Day"

"On his inaugral day in the LAPD, valley boy Hoyt, or Common, gets picked up and spun out by the evil Alonzo, orChristopher Mintz-Plasse. By finding his inner Shaman, Common stays aliiiiiive"
laugh.gif

Can't embed it so here's the link

i was going to help u embed...but this $*@% was so terrible.......i dont even know how i feel.....

im at work and felt like u wasted my time............like i feel like i rather had worked for those 6 mins of my life........

That *#+% hurt to watch. I can't decide who is trying to ruin how they'll be remembered more Brett Favre or Common.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

That *#+% hurt to watch. I can't decide who is trying to ruin how they'll be remembered more Brett Favre or Common.
i think brett...
Did you listen to Universal Mind Control?

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

i think brett...
Did you listen to Universal Mind Control?
I did and I think that there are actually some pretty good tracks on it but the bad sort of out weighs the good

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]This was so %%@@@#@ tough to watch....you really just got me so %%@@@#@ pissed, i wish i could punchyou thru the screen[/color]

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

i was going to help u embed...but this $*@% was so terrible.......i dont even know how i feel.....

im at work and felt like u wasted my time............like i feel like i rather had worked for those 6 mins of my life........

roll.gif

That whole cinemash series looks like cinetrash. Great concept and casting, poor direction. The point break one made me chuckle, dudes gary busey voice wasfunny.

the acting was straight gross. smh.. im the type of guy who laughs at everything if they try to be funny... but that was awful

Back
Top Bottom