Common Theme Here On NT: Talking To A Girl When She CLEARLY Has A Man

Why man? Every other day a NikeTalk Dude is asking what should he do with a girl that has a man. Some of yall want to spend $ on them and wine and dine them onThursday nights.

Others want to sit on the phone and hold their books.

WHY are you even entertaining these girls man?

And WHO taught you that doing this was cool?

All these damn girls out here and you want to talk to a female that has a man. LOL Why?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

If you like somebody you like them even if they do have a significant other

So basically you condone that foolish behavior?

thats shorty's mans fault...goin steady with broads like its 92.he prolly bagged her when she already had a man too

Dudes really think that, by acting all nice and sweet and spending money, the girl will "fall" for them instead of her current boyfriend.

Instead, one of two things happens: they're freindzoned and $200 lighter in the pockets, or they've "pulled" a girl who's proven thatshe'll jump ship as soon as someone else catches her eye.

Either way, not a good look.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

If you like somebody you like them even if they do have a significant other

So basically you condone that foolish behavior?
From a female perspective if the girl is letting the dude cater to her or whatever sure why not

Because that is ANOTHER MAN'S GIRL. It isn't about what the girl wants/thinks she needs from another man. Men should never KNOWINGLY walk on eachother's toes like that. It SHOULD be a man-law but many dudes don't believe it. They feel that just because a woman is throwing "it" in theirface they HAVE to take it. It doesn't work like that.

Women will seek attention no matter if they are in a relationship or NOT. Unless you are HER man, I don't think you should really give her what she thinkshe wants.

Just foul to me. Have SOME morals man

Yo +*!%$ a regular +*!%$, you callin her wifey
I *+%+$+ and feed her fast food, you keeping her icey

It's cuz dudes dont know it's many and plenty ({!}) out there...dudes finna get they necks realigned messin with the wrong dude's girl, but youcan't tell them that, they dont wanna listen...

If it's not you taking it, it is going to be the next man. Why not have it be you?

Now I would never actively press up on a chick with a man... but if she is throwing it at the kid... like Mobb Deep said...

"A [@#$] gonna be a [@#$], a [*^@] gonna be a [*^@]

Originally Posted by innocentmanse7en

It's cuz dudes dont know it's many and plenty ({!}) out there...dudes finna get they necks realigned messin with the wrong dude's girl, but you can't tell them that, they dont wanna listen...

Basically

And also remember; you cannot blame the dude who IS her boyfriend because people will step away from a relationship even when things are 100%. So you can'tsay, "If homeboy was taking care of his business, his girl wouldn't step out of line" -
pimp.gif

Its all fun and games until someone gets their jaw wired. Situations like that never end smooth IMO, its unnecessary drama and you stand to gain nothing butthe friendship of someone who can't be trusted. But like i said, most dudes see the light when they catch up with the bf and the fist start flying.

In my experiences even if a chick has a man if she like you she likes you and she's gonna pursue reguardless of her MAN.. There's this chick I'veknown now for a long time who's had a man for the longest but whenever I see her she's always asking me like why dont I call her or show interest inher.. In my head im like dont you have a man?? I'm not gonna lie we +*%$%@ once but i wasnt pursuing it, it was more like I was the girl & she wastryna get me
laugh.gif
... Then the other day she gonna ask me why dont I everkiss her
indifferent.gif
.. This is a fewminutes after she was just talking about seeing her boyfriend the next day.

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Dudes really think that, by acting all nice and sweet and spending money, the girl will "fall" for them instead of her current boyfriend.

Instead, one of two things happens: they're freindzoned and $200 lighter in the pockets, or they've "pulled" a girl who's proven that she'll jump ship as soon as someone else catches her eye.

Either way, not a good look.

real talk

Back
Top Bottom