Compiled Fusion Post - Post all Fusion pics and discussion here (56k?)

Ajf 20 - $145.00

331823-001
Black/Varsity Red/Stealth
12/1/08

dam is still a long way till December..
frown.gif
..i hope its worth the wait..

the black/white/varsity red fusion V would have been nice if that swoosh stood out a little bit. maybe white lining or something?

The only decent pair! If they dont release and the rest of that garbarge gets signed off, there's something really wrong with JB...
dsc05869xw8.jpg

Originally Posted by representing916

I guess fusion is the new trend... thanks for sharing

Fusions are the middle ground for people who mainly buy Jordan retros but can't afford/won't pay $300+ for aCD pack, but would never wear a Team J.

ANYONE KNOW EXACTLY HOW LIMITED THE PREMIER FUSIONS THAT RELEASE ON 2/2/08 ARE?
SRRY IF ALREADY POSTED

Originally Posted by af1feen

ANYONE KNOW EXACTLY HOW LIMITED THE PREMIER FUSIONS THAT RELEASE ON 2/2/08 ARE?

SRRY IF ALREADY POSTED

i believe there limited to niketown accounts, i could b wrong tho.

How much do you think the Fusions that release on 2/2/08 will go for on eBay. Do you think they are worth buying and then reselling?

playoff 12s so far are the sickest fusions and the only ones worth buying other than the taxis
stealth fusion XXs would have to be incredible for me to buy since the XI and XII pack drops that month too so i already know where my money is going thatmonth
ohwell.gif

^If you want to send me links to your posts with them already in there, I'll add them to the first page. Unless you have new pics coming soon, thenI'll add those to the front after you post them.

Originally Posted by NTinfomaniac

^If you want to send me links to your posts with them already in there, I'll add them to the first page. Unless you have new pics coming soon, then I'll add those to the front after you post them.

You got it ! It's gonna be new pix.

Ajf12 Premier - $160.00 (Available Now Online @ Jumpman23.com) (Sizes 7-18)

318547-031
Black/Varsity Red/Green Bean
2/2/08
169lv6f.jpg

i hope JB jits this one dead on cuz it sounds lik a really good idea i mean the other fushions r jus jordans wit the AF1 sole but the XX has alot goin onand kinda funky. If nice enuff i cud could but the XI and XII package seems 2 drop round that same time so mite have 2 du sum serious savin
tired.gif

I see the Flight Club Catalog page where you could purchase the Green Beans yesterday is gone now. Guess it was a mistake on JBs part and they will release on2/2 officially? Anyone with some inside insight know the story?

there's only going to be these three to start out, and if all goes well expect two or three more by years end. this is basically just a test, not the new'trend'...yet.

Back
Top Bottom