Complex Clash of the Kicks Sneaker Tournament

Recently we worked with Complex Magazine to assemble a sneaker bracket titled the Clash of the Kicks. This 32 sneaker bracket works just like March Madnesswith 4 regions and head to head matchups including one region dedicated to just Jordan sneakers. Selecting 8 out of 23 was hard to do, but its up to voters todecide which Jordan shoe will go to the Final Four.

First Round matchups are listed below along with the Jordan bracket. CLICK HERE to get in on the action. $500 is up for grabs to the winner of the contest.

clash-of-kicks-800-1.jpg

clash-of-kicks-800-2.jpg

Jordan_VI.jpg
VS.
Jordan_XX3.jpg

Jordan_XI.jpg
VS.
Air_Jordan_XII.jpg

Jordan_III.jpg
VS.
Jordan_IV.jpg

Air_Jordan_I.jpg
VS.
Jordan_VIII.jpg

cool idea. its a cool concept. just voted, although idk if it will win im pulling for the aj iv.

I would have put 13s instead of 8s...but thats ok.

I love this concept!

The AJ XI will obviously win best shoe.

Originally Posted by skizzel23

im pretty sure those 1's are fake

I didn't have that colorway of the Jordan 1s (besides the patents). That pic is from Jumpman23, the rest I shot and are straight.

VI vs. XX3

XI vs. XII

III vs. IV

I vs. VIII

Bolded are the ones I'd choose...
happy.gif
III all the way though!

i am going for the VIIIs all day but on some real stuff the finally 4 are going to be the 11,3,8,4 the 23 are gong to good but not that good the 1 are going todo bad the 6 are going to do bad and the 12 are going to do some what good
but that is my two cent
pimp.gif

I'll take the XI's over the III's in the Finals in a close one. I wouldn't be surprised if either of these win. Both look very clean
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom