++Complex Magazine lists the The 50 Scariest Movies of All Time

There's some good stuff in there, but a lot of non-scary flicks also....and the order is all messed up.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

i stop reading when i read drag me to hell is in it

I thought the same damn thing, but i kept reading. But after i saw that even being mentioned, i knew the whole list was show from the jump.

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

i stop reading when i read drag me to hell is in it

I thought the same damn thing, but i kept reading. But after i saw that even being mentioned, i knew the whole list was show from the jump.

yhey lost all credibility when they put cabin fever

that movie was HORRIBLE

yhey lost all credibility when they put cabin fever

that movie was HORRIBLE

a
2iuxmpc.png

21dff9.png
2mopksl.png
m987ko.png

must have in the collection..

REC is probably the scariest movie ive seen.. I didnt see the US version "quarantine" because im sure they +@*!%% it up.

high tension 2nd.. movie was just weird and scrazy. 
eek.gif

strangers....
eek.gif
@ the whole movie.

28 days/weeks later
devil.gif
... still waiting if theyll ever come out with 28 months later.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
devil.gif

Spoiler [+]
/thread

a
2iuxmpc.png

21dff9.png
2mopksl.png
m987ko.png

must have in the collection..

REC is probably the scariest movie ive seen.. I didnt see the US version "quarantine" because im sure they +@*!%% it up.

high tension 2nd.. movie was just weird and scrazy. 
eek.gif

strangers....
eek.gif
@ the whole movie.

28 days/weeks later
devil.gif
... still waiting if theyll ever come out with 28 months later.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
devil.gif

Spoiler [+]
/thread

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
  "Cabin Fever", "The Hills Have Eyes" & "Drag Me To Hell" on being on there, good movies except Drag Me To Hell,but not scary.

pimp.gif
@ "Inside" , "Suspira" & OG "Black Christmas" being on the list.

where's?
It
Phantasm
Carrie
Psycho
Alice Sweet Alice
Zombi 2

Fav Movie: Halloween
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
  "Cabin Fever", "The Hills Have Eyes" & "Drag Me To Hell" on being on there, good movies except Drag Me To Hell,but not scary.

pimp.gif
@ "Inside" , "Suspira" & OG "Black Christmas" being on the list.

where's?
It
Phantasm
Carrie
Psycho
Alice Sweet Alice
Zombi 2

Fav Movie: Halloween
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that list is soo messed up do they draw movies out of a hat?? strangers is a creppy movie ( cant wait for the next one ) and why isnt last house on the left and scream not on this list ??

that list is soo messed up do they draw movies out of a hat?? strangers is a creppy movie ( cant wait for the next one ) and why isnt last house on the left and scream not on this list ??

Halloween
pimp.gif

The list sucks overall though. 28 Days Later/Weeks were both better than most on the list, especially The Hill Have Eyes. I thought Wes Craven Presents: They was scary. Candyman 2 Farewell To The Flesh had me spooked. Even Christina scared me more than some the movies listed. Oh yeah, Cujo had me for a minute too.

Halloween
pimp.gif

The list sucks overall though. 28 Days Later/Weeks were both better than most on the list, especially The Hill Have Eyes. I thought Wes Craven Presents: They was scary. Candyman 2 Farewell To The Flesh had me spooked. Even Christina scared me more than some the movies listed. Oh yeah, Cujo had me for a minute too.

Back
Top Bottom