Complex Presents : The 100 Best Eminem Songs

Word. Like who the hell sits there and flips through these long %@$ lists smh. They need to put them all on one page or just a few pages. Isht is ridiculous.

Word. Like who the hell sits there and flips through these long %@$ lists smh. They need to put them all on one page or just a few pages. Isht is ridiculous.

top 5 from Complex

1. Lose Yourself
2. Stan
3. The Way I Am
4. Just Dont Give A $#@+
5. Till I Collapse

top 5 from Complex

1. Lose Yourself
2. Stan
3. The Way I Am
4. Just Dont Give A $#@+
5. Till I Collapse

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Word. Like who the hell sits there and flips through these long *!! lists smh. They need to put them all on one page or just a few pages. Isht is ridiculous.

I came in here to post the exact same thing, how does Complex have the time to compile like 50+100 item lists and expect anyone to read them on a page by loading page basis. Way too much time on their hands these days...they should spend it learning how to properly format their web site.

Word. Like who the hell sits there and flips through these long *!! lists smh. They need to put them all on one page or just a few pages. Isht is ridiculous.

I came in here to post the exact same thing, how does Complex have the time to compile like 50+100 item lists and expect anyone to read them on a page by loading page basis. Way too much time on their hands these days...they should spend it learning how to properly format their web site.

alot of info on that list too, that's why i guess they don't just put the top 5 list up. i never knew Dr. Dre produced Till Hell Freezes Over

alot of info on that list too, that's why i guess they don't just put the top 5 list up. i never knew Dr. Dre produced Till Hell Freezes Over

True. soon as i click the link and see its page by page i say %%$% it and exit

True. soon as i click the link and see its page by page i say %%$% it and exit

Back
Top Bottom