Complex Presents : The 100 Best Eminem Songs

They do it like that because each click counts as a page view, so I understand...

But I agree, it's extremely annoying waiting for that @$#! to load...

If I had to bet, I would say there are only 2 people in the world who read that entire @$#!--the writer of the article and the copyeditor...

They do it like that because each click counts as a page view, so I understand...

But I agree, it's extremely annoying waiting for that @$#! to load...

If I had to bet, I would say there are only 2 people in the world who read that entire @$#!--the writer of the article and the copyeditor...

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Eminem has 100 songs worth listening to?

grin.gif

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Word. Like who the hell sits there and flips through these long %@$ lists smh. They need to put them all on one page or just a few pages. Isht is ridiculous.

True. soon as i click the link and see its page by page i say %%$% it and exit

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Word. Like who the hell sits there and flips through these long %@$ lists smh. They need to put them all on one page or just a few pages. Isht is ridiculous.

True. soon as i click the link and see its page by page i say %%$% it and exit

No Stay Wide Awake at number one?

laugh.gif
Sike. Among the most overrated songs in his catalog. And proof that making everything rhyme =/= good music.

No Stay Wide Awake at number one?

laugh.gif
Sike. Among the most overrated songs in his catalog. And proof that making everything rhyme =/= good music.

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

top 5 from Complex

1. Lose Yourself
2. Stan
3. The Way I Am
4. Just Dont Give A $#@+
5. Till I Collapse
Ok, they get credit from me. Not sure on the order, but good choices. Now I have to click this link.

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

top 5 from Complex

1. Lose Yourself
2. Stan
3. The Way I Am
4. Just Dont Give A $#@+
5. Till I Collapse
Ok, they get credit from me. Not sure on the order, but good choices. Now I have to click this link.

Back
Top Bottom