COMPLEX Update: 100 Best Air Jordans of All-Time

With all the Jordan OG and retro+ colorways that have came out, its almost impossible to make a top 100 list that is comfortable with everyone.

However, I would say that some shoes should be higher than others (Olympic 7's, *coughs*), and I don't 100% agree with the #1 choice.

Top 5 (for me) but not number 1.

Well, to each his own.
EDIT: Where are the Wolf Grey V's?

Not surprised with #1..

The biggest thing that sticks out to me is how high up the Olympic 6's are, especially when you look at the stuff they're ranked above. They're great, don't get me wrong, but they're not all thaaaat..

Kinda makes me wonder if JB threw them a check or some freebies for certain placements. Notice a ton of stuff dropping this year is in the top 20. Granted they are all dope shoes without any argument, just seems a little off to me.

top 100 according to who? i want to see the top 100 according to mj, that would be the true list

^^^hahaha...some 2011 Js made it yet I didn't even notice if TB 3s made the cut. Those should at least be in top 100. Also very surprise to where the cords/carmines/hares were...not even top ten I think. The #1 shoe are dope but not top one IMO...maybe around 3 or 4.

I agree with number 1 definitely but the space jams should have taken the unftd IVs spot in the top 10....I like the undftd IVs but I like the eminem IVs better and they had those at 71.

My friend showed this to me earlier today.

A list is a list, but the one thing that caught my eye was how low the Altitude XIII's were.

Also, the Space Jams are the best XI (Sig check).

I have absolutely no problem with #1.

Where are the Wolf Grey V's?

They are turrible. 

i want to see the top 100 according to mj, that would be the true list

That would actually be a very interesting list. Not a bad idea at all. 

^^^hahaha...some 2011 Js made it yet I didn't even notice if TB 3s made the cut.

Of course they made the list. I expected them to be higher though.

Yeah, I don't even bother with lists like these.

Yeah, but sometimes it's interesting to see, and you can potentially get a good laugh.

Undefeated 4s at #4? Any AJ2012 in the top 100?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

White Cement 3's > Black Cement 3's.

This list isn't even worth looking at, unless you just want to see 100 pictures of Jordan's.

People gotta understand the whole point of these lists are to create controversy, buzz, and ultimately generate page views. The reason they spread it out among 100 different pages is because they get ad revenue for every page load. Annoying, but a masterful hustle.

No one, even Complex, is trying to pass this off as definitive. It's simply a group's opinion (I don't know exactly how they make lists, but I can't imagine only one person decides them) and that's that. Of course the "best" anything is going to be subjective. Don't take it so personally guys.

No 12's in the top 25?! Is that a joke? and why on earth are the UNDFT IVs in the top 5? I've never heard them mentioned as top 5 in my life..

obviously no one will agree completely with the list, and everyone will have their complaints, but something are just blatantly too high/low

Back
Top Bottom