Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Being his mouthpiece and allowing XXX to basically speak through him on that platform is going to get him hurt.

Migos weed rollers really scary to yall huh

All ****** got to do is get into a high school scuffle for something to be "street ****" in 2017 huh

Are we that far removed from a few years ago during "Chiraq" prime where ****** were getting killed in the middle of threatening someone on Facebook Live and ****? This is Saturday morning cartoons

Even more hilarious that this apparently stems from Drake

This is why some of these labels hurt the artists. Explains Migos leaving 300, and Young Thug not excelling as well as he should. They do **** like this, to organic artists :smh:

IMG_9657.PNG

That's f'ed up. These label people always tryna water **** down for no reason.

Having Baltimore in that song makes them unique and it shines a light on that city.

Dead at X fighting Mango Foo and the ***** who has to go get Faygos and Backwoods and claiming it was 'The Migos'

Last edited:
He been doing the phone company partnerships.

Nokia For Black Album. Samsung for MCHG. Sprint for 4:44. Probably missing some too.

Creek Boyz a.k.a. The Migos Killers

Remember this post. We gonna get tired of that robotic zippitydippitydab flow over those equally robotic beats, Quavo and Offset gonna reinvent themselves and go solo and Takeoff gonna be on L&HH Atlanta. All while Creek Boyz prosper. This gonna all unfold before Jan 2020. Quote me.

Remember this post. We gonna get tired of that robotic zippitydippitydab flow over those equally robotic beats, Quavo and Offset gonna reinvent themselves and go solo and Takeoff gonna be on L&HH Atlanta. All while Creek Boyz prosper. This gonna all unfold before Jan 2020. Quote me.
Nah

Ak been speaking as if he’s untouchable lately. After the LA episode, fam even said “nah I had six dudes with me so I was good”. Like real ****** won’t touch all 7 of ya to make a point. Joe was yelling at him, but Joe had a point. The problem is that they have to talk to a 28 year old like he’s 16. He should know right from wrong. And he went to Rutgers? Seen too many dudes get folded at Rutgersfest for him not to know better. :lol: :smh:

Ak just gotta find his gully Jamaican cousin or homie from HS, and plant him in the industry and he will be straight. ****** bleed just like he do.

Once he finds his Wax (Charlemagne) he really gonna start trolling. He probably rolling with the six squares he chilled w/ in college and thinking he good.

Dead at X fighting Mango Foo and the ***** who has to go get Faygos and Backwoods and claiming it was 'The Migos'

Lol wow it really was their weed rollers.

Mango Foo hard tho.

Hard to believe this been out for a year.

With My Team sound like the official hood ***** sing along.
I'm about to wear this joint out. :smh::pimp:

You make it sound like what they doing is so different from whats out now. :lol: That can easily be a PNB Rock song.

clicked on that Creek Boys link & slowly started spiraling through under the Radar acts from B-More to NYC.... & although Herbo has expanded his sound much more. what he did with the Drill sound had a hell of a influence

I’m still not seeing how xxwierdo was jumped. One dude came around the corner and put hands on him. No one else touched him

Back
Top Bottom