Conan Spending NBC's Money

I say let the man throw salt if he wants.
laugh.gif
Hell even throw some rubbing alochol in there too.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

sorry but conan's being a little %##@$. he already got 45m, why can't he just man up and go do something else.
He doesn't do it all for the money, for the last time.
i'm sure 45m can more than make up for taking away something he's "passionate" about. dude's just acting like a salty schoolgirl getting ditched on prom night.

conan isn't funny. his writers are. during the writers strike, he couldn't buy a laugh for !$#+.
d65361004df8b8c9dedadc13afafb78043d77f9b.jpg
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
at conan for that bit...hit em where it hurts...

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

sorry but conan's being a little %##@$. he already got 45m, why can't he just man up and go do something else.
i'm sure 45m can more than make up for taking away something he's "passionate" about. dude's just acting like a salty schoolgirl getting ditched on prom night.

conan isn't funny. his writers are. during the writers strike, he couldn't buy a laugh for !$#+.
d65361004df8b8c9dedadc13afafb78043d77f9b.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif

You really have no clue what you're talking about. Conan wrote some of the funniest Simpsons episodes, and he's proven that he can befunny without writers, when the writers were on strike he was hilarious.

If money was that important, then he would have just moved the show to 12:05, he actually cares about the show and his job.

Anyway, there's already like a 30 page thread on the Conan/Leno/NBC fiasco.

Conan isn't taking the $45 mil for himself.

He's trying to pay the staff (writers, band, etc) with a portion of that money.

Trust me on this.

My-T.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Conan isn't taking the $45 mil for himself.

He's trying to pay the staff (writers, band, etc) with a portion of that money.

Trust me on this.

My-T.

Conan gets 32.5 mill. EP gets 4.5. Staff gets 7

you do know that he wrote for the simpsons right...? The door is over that way.

amshlw.gif

the bugatti joke is comedy gold because of its premise and context, not so much for the fact that he is salty. obviously, we all know why he is salty, andjustifiably so. and this is universally understood.

put it like this: if he was leaving NBC on good terms(like say retirement), he could still do the same joke and it would still be funny in a similar way.

laugh.gif

Conan IS a writer. The Simpsons, SNL, to name a few.

And the money-spending stunt was only a joke.
NBC didn't really spend that money.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

laugh.gif

Conan IS a writer. The Simpsons, SNL, to name a few.

And the money-spending stunt was only a joke.
NBC didn't really spend that money.
laugh.gif
so who paid for the KD winner and the restricted nfl superbowl footage?

Back
Top Bottom