Conceited vs Dutch/Arsonal vs Dizaster is out pg. 4

Conceited seemed boring
Goodz went in
Conceited had the lyrics
Goodz had the crowd

Is Conceited still undefeated? It's been a while since I've seen any of his GrindTime %#+.

Follow him like twitter wit the pound in the front like a trendin' topic
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Been a while since ive watched any grind time battles.. But conceited always has some nice little punchelines.. Illl check this one out though

thats why i hate watching these battles....the crowd rolls with who ever is from they hood...concieted clearly won that but uptown dudes be rolling like 100+ deep to battles and @@%%...feening after every line...not taking anything away from goodz tho but he clearly got the edge

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

thats why i hate watching these battles....the crowd rolls with who ever is from they hood...concieted clearly won that but uptown dudes be rolling like 100+ deep to battles and @@%%...feening after every line...not taking anything away from goodz tho but he clearly got the edge

Even Smack was ridin Goodz

Man Con that dude but maybe he lost this round cause he went first and Goodz was too aggressive

but check out that sweaty $!* burberry shirt
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

u peeped that right?
laugh.gif
straight
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

u peeped that right?
laugh.gif
straight
smh.gif
Word. I seen that $%^& too. Got the host giving shout outs and $#@%.

Wack on both sides
Cons was less wack but still...
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Goodz mouthing "that was trash" after the banana split line...i was thinking the SAME thing

Back
Top Bottom