Conceited vs Dutch/Arsonal vs Dizaster is out pg. 4

Dude come through with his entire borough just to cheer for him.
and whats with these cats super swagged out at a battle?
laugh.gif
I'm used to seeing dudes rockin 4X champion hoodies lookin like they ain't brush their teeth in 4 days
At least all that tough talk sounds more believable

the only thing hypnotizing me about Goodz is those sweat pockets in that shirt...wit a t-shirt underneath...
sick.gif

battle was *%*...too much throating by the crowd...and smack...
smh.gif

bars weren't that great on either side....

but how you try to play dude on his tight jeans and talk that killer ##@$ yet you got on a tight as burberry shirt?
smh.gif

and the level on that henny bottle aint drop from beginning to end...why he frontin like he guzzling?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

the only thing hypnotizing me about Goodz is those sweat pockets in that shirt...wit a t-shirt underneath...
sick.gif

smh.gif

but how you try to play dude on his tight jeans and talk that killer ##@$ yet you got on a tight as burberry shirt?
smh.gif

and the level on that henny bottle aint drop from beginning to end...why he frontin like he guzzling?
laugh.gif

Word agree on all points. Goodz shirt was tight by default though Burberry don't make $#@! bigger than that 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

sick.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif

Word agree on all points. Goodz shirt was tight by default though Burberry don't make $#@! bigger than that 
laugh.gif

thats why big !+@*%% like me and him need to stay out of that Euro cut $!@%...if ya shirt in ya pits, you cant clown a man for nuthuggers...That's the pot...

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

sick.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

thats why big !+@*%% like me and him need to stay out of that Euro cut $!@%...if ya shirt in ya pits, you cant clown a man for nuthuggers...That's the pot...
laugh.gif
 word im a small dude and i STILL won't wear some of those louie, burberry, and gucci tops. Them $#@! is made to fit u like a condom

I hope Con said something about that sweaty asss shirt.
Shoulda had a field day with that S

"I swear goodz that name is cleva, I'll get rid of a oz and send you to the remaining letters"
sick.gif

Con got it...Goodz just had the crowd

Originally Posted by goukiteg

I expected so much more from both parties. The battle was a disappointment.

i agree.  battle was wack as isht.  how in the f did Cons not get on dudes sweaty pits?  AND he gave him a hug at the end. eww. 
laugh.gif

Real talk this dude Math is one of my favorite battle rappers...he straight up controls the battles thugging the @!+* outta these dudes

im not even gon front St. Louis dude surprised the hell outta me...most of these guys come from the midwest and end up getting embarrassed

A. I agree Deck. Dudes don't wanna get Doseed so they stay in pocket. Dudes are just intimidated.
B. Verb is spinning. *Picks up brush*
pimp.gif

C. Verb held his own to be from the midwest/ to be in the ring with a big dog. Respect.

Back
Top Bottom