Concord 11 legit checek

I got a pair of concords and ill post pics if needed but i dont think it will be because i looked at the box and there is no copy right symbols on the back of the box next to the words NIKE and AIR -SOLE does this mean they are fake? kind of obvious but still would like an opinion 

I'd be more concern of the shoe than the box.

But please post pictures of the shoe and the box.

405048_266789453374640_100001307612111_705090_111768353_n.jpg

Those are legit. I don't know exactly what is missing from the bottom of the box, I can look at my pair when I get home, unless someone else wants to check.

If there is something missing from the box, maybe the pair is an early pair, or it could just be an error.

I have 2 pairs of the Chicago 10's that came out recently, I noticed that the bottom of the box on one of them is missing here Nike stick. Its the sticker that's supposed to go in that indentation.
The other pair has it. Both bought from champs at the same time.

They forgot to put it on I guess lol

ok thanks, i was worried because all my other shoes have that copy right symbol thats and R with a circle around it. they feel and look the same as the rest of the 11's so i felt good about that but i seen they were missing that and panic. 

Just looked at the back of my box and everything is the exact same. The font on yours looks a little bit bolder but im sure its probably just the camera/image.

Back
Top Bottom