Concord 11 legit check please

Hi I just got a pair of concord 11s from craigslist and when i got it it did not come with shoe trees or the carbon fiber paper packaging and to make it even more suspicious the retail price on the retail tag was not on. So I took pictures and wanted to ask if someone can tell me if legit?

They seem legit to me. :smile:
Congrats on the pick up.
There are various of reasons why the suggested MSRP tag is absent, don't worry about it.

Last edited:
Are you guys sure it's legit because the sewing on the back on the patent leather doesn't really line up to the point?

My breds and sj's are the same. No worries. Just one of those things you can't control

Last edited:
Tony, they look legit from the carbon fiber but you have a picture of the back of the shoe where the 23 is?

Maybe they did come from China? Like a Chinese Store? But most fakes don't have carbon fiber like that but you need better pictures to prove they are real.

They look legit. Slight imperfections on the left shoe, backside worry me. Send a pic looking at the shoes from the front so I can see the tongue and toe cap straight on

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom