CONCORD 11 Legit Check

1000% GM/Authentic/unauthorized. 
nthat.gif

Saying "authentic unauthorized" makes no sense...Thats like saying clean dirt or dry water.. google oxymoron bro.
the same thing could be for your statement Timmy. GM=authentic materials =/= fake

Just playing devils advocate

Last edited:
the same thing could be for your statement Timmy. GM=authentic materials =/= fake

Just playing devils advocate
Not at all..We cant prove or disprove that THEORY so why say it?? Why confuse people with nothing more than guesses? Just say what it is man.. NOT legit and GM.

look i can slap a Apple sticker on a hp but that dont make it a Mac..both are pretty much same material, same manufacturing, same tech, bla bla bla..But entirely different products at the end of the day...

Not at all..We cant prove or disprove that THEORY so why say it?? Why confuse people with nothing more than guesses? Just say what it is man.. NOT legit and GM.

look i can slap a Apple sticker on a hp but that dont make it a Mac..both are pretty much same material, same manufacturing, same tech, bla bla bla..But entirely different products at the end of the day...
actually GM shoes isnt a theory. its a fact. its happening. and nike knows about it. and its happened with ewing athletics, adidas, and new balance just to name a few. There was a NT member  "nikedealer" that actually did work with nike around the time Air randy was making his way into the scene back in 07-08 and investigated what was going on and Nike is actively doing nothing to stop it.

"Often, fakes are fairly obvious, featuring poor stitching or misshapen swooshes, made in“small-scale, rural ‘workshop’ operations [that are]  difficult to track.”

But Nike maintains that its real problem isn’t these rogue mom-and-pop sweatshops. Much of the illicit fare in the markets is the genuine article, made by their own subcontractors."

http://www.wweek.com/portland/article-18528-nikeleaks.html.

Last edited:

actually GM shoes isnt a theory. its a fact. its happening. and nike knows about it. and its happened with ewing athletics, adidas, and new balance just to name a few. There was a NT member  "nikedealer" that actually did work with nike around the time Air randy was making his way into the scene back in 07-08 and investigated what was going on and Nike is actively doing nothing to stop it.

"Often, fakes are fairly obvious, featuring poor stitching or misshapen swooshes, made in“small-scale, rural ‘workshop’ operations [that are]  difficult to track.”

But Nike maintains that its real problem isn’t these rogue mom-and-pop sweatshops. Much of the illicit fare in the markets is the genuine article, made by their own subcontractors."

http://www.wweek.com/portland/article-18528-nikeleaks.html.
SMH..This is not proof as far as im concerned just some article floating around online..There are also many articles online about aliens being real, and time travel I wont believe them until i see one either. Notice they didnt use the term GM one time in that "proof"... However i saw counterfeit and knockoff was used regularly in the article..

Last edited:

SMH..This is not proof as far as im concerned just some article floating around online..There are also many articles online about aliens being real, and time travel I wont believe them until i see one either. Notice they didnt use the term GM one time in that "proof"... However i saw counterfeit and knockoff was used regularly in the article..
so 'much of the illicit fare in the markets is the genuine article made by their own subcontractors' doesnt equate to what people have been defining GM as for the past couple months? you win timmy. im done.

so 'much of the illicit fare in the markets is the genuine article made by their own subcontractors' doesnt equate to what people have been defining GM as for the past couple months? you win timmy. im done.
its not about winning man, we are all friends here.. I just cant advise someone by saying legit to spend $200+ on something that may or may not be all its hyped up to be with little proof of such.. Outta ALL of the GMs ive personally seen 3-4 have been passable for authentic out of a hundred, where most miss the mark really bad or one small way or the other... Were not talking QC stuff either, i mean  just plain wrong tags, colors, fonts, box, extras, etc etc..This is not the same.. Im not the GM nazi and im not gonna pretend i know everything there is to know - i just cant get to the point to advise some poor kid who prob saved up 3 paychecks to buy questionable merchandise for hundreds of dollars is all. In my eyes thats just not cool.

Thats why i write "GM/fake/replica" so they can make up their own mind what they wanna call it ya know - its their hard earned money in the end to do what they wish..

I enjoy our debates JD... no one wins or loses. Peace fam.

Back
Top Bottom