Concord 11 Legit Check

everything looked good to me, just wanted second opinions on the 23.

100 legit fam, like we discussed the 23 being slightly lower on the right pair, is most likely just a slight jb quality control error.

thanks man, the 23 had me worried a bit.
As MM stated that's just manufacturing issues..The 23s are perfect. Just placement is a tad off..

Just keep in mind theoretically that 23 could be upside down and backwards and at a 45 degree angle as long as it's the correct 23.. All of those placement issues COULD happen in the manufacturing process.

As MM stated that's just manufacturing issues..The 23s are perfect. Just placement is a tad off..

Just keep in mind theoretically that 23 could be upside down and backwards and at a 45 degree angle as long as it's the correct 23.. All of those placement issues COULD happen in the manufacturing process.
I referred to a mods post for the correct 23 to an ebay listing of greymarkets

thanks again for the help guys, just wanted to be sure, i finally found a pair under 400 that's DS. repped everyone who contributed.

just got these in the mail, only thing is I don't see a QC stamp anywhere. 

100 legit fam, like we discussed the 23 being slightly lower on the right pair, is most likely just a slight jb quality control error.
I agree, JB quality has the 23's all over the place. I've seen legit pairs with one lower/higher than the other, just as long as the 23 is correct which in this case, they are.

Back
Top Bottom