Concord 11s Release any info on what spots will have them good places to go etc? vol help eachother

My first big release since the 11/12 pack pretty much skipped every december after but i actually want these any places you all recommend or know for sure if im there early ill be ok to get a pair all info is appreciated
pimp.gif

My man, these will pretty much be everywhere since they're a GR.
-NDC, FTL, Champs, FA, etc.

They should be an easy cop, unless you're asleep for like a week straight.

Easy cop if only 1 pair...I think it's going to be difficult trying to find 2 pairs on point but I'll see what trying online gets me.

Calling my connect in Mississippi. I will call him in a few days, and he will ship them to me by friday. I cant deal with the lines and foolishness.

iono, if this release is anything like the SJ's two years ago its gonna be crazy
Especially the way the Concord thread is turning out...
frown.gif

Easy cop at St. Charles Town Center. I called around, most shoe places are opening up around 6-7. Plus they have 4 stores that will be selling the Concords. Just be there prior to those doors opening up, which will be the food court entrance like the SJ release...And whatever you do, don't fall 
laugh.gif

There isn't many pairs to go around.. Most stores are only getting 12.. I heard DTRL aren't even letting employees purchase them...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by BLinK

Easy cop at St. Charles Town Center. I called around, most shoe places are opening up around 6-7. Plus they have 4 stores that will be selling the Concords. Just be there prior to those doors opening up, which will be the food court entrance like the SJ release...And whatever you do, don't fall 
laugh.gif
I Remeber my mom taking me to get the bred 13s back in 05 lol had mine reserved at the champs and i remember there being super long lines at finishline etc ill pass on st charles
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

laugh.gif
I Remeber my mom taking me to get the bred 13s back in 05 lol had mine reserved at the champs and i remember there being super long lines at finishline etc ill pass on st charles
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 I forgot to mention I camped outside for an hour..so I was like the 5th person in line. I was thinking about Forestville mall also, I copped the cool greys from there last year and it was no more than 25 people waiting to get inside the mall.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 I forgot to mention I camped outside for an hour..so I was like the 5th person in line. I was thinking about Forestville mall also, I copped the cool greys from there last year and it was no more than 25 people waiting to get inside the mall.

hmm forestville st charles sound ok anyone made any calls around to know if the stores are getting more then one size run?

Fear of the employees trying to resell. I wouldn't mind having these but I know I wouldn't ever wear them. I'd just leave them in the closet. I don't do lines and stuff so if I can't get them on my terms then oh well

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i dont think you guys will have a problem...go to moco or pm me...i know of a lowkey spot...at least it was lowkey when i went to get my space jams.

Is this the same spot I told you about?

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

I kno it's gonna be a Zoo at Wheaton but ahhh well

N thats the closest mall to me too smh
frown.gif

Its either internet or bust through one of these eastbay/euro sites for me 
laugh.gif

Getting too old to be camping out...

Regency Square Footlocker and DTLR will be getting them.. I know Footlocker is getting 24 pairs, not sure about DTLR

I'm not trying to be funny or rude but why don't yall ever call up these spots or stop in the store. Some of yall do, but for those that don't I feel like it would be a much quicker response

Back
Top Bottom