CONCORD RESTOCK AT FOOTLOCKER SOUTH COAST PLAZA. 5AM TOMORROW.

Wuz good fellas. The info was told to a large crowd of people standing in front of the FTL earlier today, by mgmt.
Believe or don't. It really doesn't matter to me. Best of luck to all of you.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

lol blowin up the spot, yer gonna irk some OC "sneaker connoisseurs" hahaha
^ I wanted to smack that dude in that clip

too bad i wear a size 13 and don't live in cali

frown.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Call me selfish but I would have kept this info to myself, if I needed a pair  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lol selfish? Hahaha I would've posted they had a restock AFTER I got my pair lol

I'm not gonna be anywhere near there, but I appreciate the info. Thanks man! Hopefully when I need it, I can
come across something like this.

Resellers probably got this info already before he posted. Just the way it is... employees told all their friends and cousins, they post something on their facebook accounts, then it spreads like wildfire.

Is this Re-Stock everywhere in the US or just the Westside?? Also is this for all stores Footlocker, Finishline, Champs, etc.....???

All the tickets where given out already. South coast is done. Got my ticket for a size 14. I appreciate the info family. Much props to you!

For everyone in the LA area, guys were talking in line saying some store(s) in the Westside pavilion are also getting a restock. Look into it fellas. Believe they open at 9am

california-sole.com is suppose to be getting a restock @$270 a pair. They say they will announce it on their facebook page

Originally Posted by ROYALTY D

Congrats to the sweet 16 that got their pairs

Same to you man! Sweet 16, I like that! It was cool chillin with you for a bunch of hours man... I think I saw you roll up to Westminister but then bounce cos you saw the line huh?!?

Originally Posted by ROYALTY D

What time does the line start for them louis vuitton condoms?

Word on the street is that you're supposed to be able to get just as many wears outta the Concords as you do the LV wraps...
pimp.gif

PROPS to OP for posting this. Looks like at least 1 NTer did cop a pair thanks to this info and that's great! It's a shame that people ask for help in these forums for kicks like these, only to have other people instantly bash and create negativity when someone has good info. That kind of stuff makes people who can help NOT help.

I'm still hunting for a pair in Atlanta or anywhere close if anyone knows anything!

Back
Top Bottom